The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

After a straight through 13 hour shift today I got a moderate case of monkey butt

and had to keep on movin' .
Then this is what you need.

post-34280-13819691694562_thumb.jpg

I got called worse than an insurance salesman... Zip it!

A lawyer ? [:o]

That made me laugh...

Actually, someone on staff said that he had never been treated the way I treated him, and he used to sell insurance. It was just a bad day all around. I was ready to deliver a new laptop to him, and the motherboard failed. I was already late to meet with him because I had to take two Mac laptops out for service.

haha, nothing to write home about, lower end late 70's scott integrated and tuner, budget dual turntable and apparently some of the worst jbl speakers ever made. My dad needs a turntable after the motor in his burned out, the speakers will probably go to a local broke college student or frat house, and I am going to play with the scott and maybe recap it for practice. win-win as long as the scott works after i am done with it haha.

My Klipsch vanity plate and authentic KHorn T . Posted Image Gotta say the vanity plate looks like a temporary dealer tag or if your old enough the old generic beer can labels .

While I got a very nice Harley-Davidson half helmet when I purchased my bike a few weeks ago, I decided that I needed a full face helmet for the cooler rides to work at night and on the way home in the morning, and for longer trips...

After researching them online for several hours, I picked out a really cool looking Bell helmet. It arrived today, and boy is it sweet!!

Of course, I had to find one with a pinup girl on it [;)], and the aircraft theme is way cool!! [H]

This is an excellent quality helmet for only $100...

After taking this photo, I see there are a few dead bugs on it from my first ride with it earlier... [8-)]

I got.....a 5" diameter hole in the fuselage of my airplane that delivered the Heresy speakers to Florida. The guys did a good patch job and 4 hours later it was ready to continue on. It'll get a more permanent fix while new wings are being fitted.

Also, I finished up my (much needed) new wardrobe I've been working on today with the purchase of 2 pair of jeans and a new wallet...

one handed milled salt and pepper mills. these things are made so well, I may never need another SP shaker

img98o.jpg

you know rick... you can post all those in one single posting [:P]

7026688065_bb7dafac93_o.jpg

• Like 1

one handed milled salt and pepper mills. these things are made so well, I may never need another SP shaker

Ceramic grinding mechanism?

one handed milled
salt and pepper mills. these things are made so well, I may never need
another SP shaker

Ceramic grinding mechanism?

I think the surface face is still solid stainless

I got.....a 5" diameter hole in the fuselage of my airplane that delivered the Heresy speakers to Florida. The guys did a good patch job and 4 hours later it was ready to continue on. It'll get a more permanent fix while new wings are being fitted.

What could cause that ? Was anything found on the inside ?

Hey Schu , the risers go on the bottom not the top .

Bwahahaha... to true... to true

What could cause that ? Was anything found on the inside ?

The guys removing the radar dome (frisbee) dropped a part. Sad thing is that just a few months ago we stopped over in Jax to have another dome removed and botta bing, botta bang they punched a hole in that one too; different mechanic, different part = same result.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30188490@N06/5779719760