What I Got Today!

Brac

I forgot, here's a pic….

dont that amp get a bit warm ?

I forgot, here's a pic….

First thing i notice in any Pic is the area around the item, ill give Cept the benifit of a doubt as to a fan in there.

I forgot, here's a pic….

dude, bro.. there's like 2" of clearance.  :rolleyes:

It is a little tight in there but I do have a fan. After 2 hours on it hardly got lukewarm. I'll keep an eye on it.

• Like 1

Picked up a Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote. Not the fanciest one out there, but it sure does make life more convenient with just one remote to rule them all. Plus the wife doesn't complain about all the remotes anymore and can work the ht by herself now :P

Logitech_Harmony_Smart_Control_35663905_

• Like 2

Picked up a Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote. Not the fanciest one out there, but it sure does make life more convenient with just one remote to rule them all. Plus the wife doesn't complain about all the remotes anymore and can work the ht by herself now :P

I got the Ultimate one love it  app is a nice feature 

Edited by A1UC

Congrats! The ultimate is a great remote. Love the RF capabilities.

• Like 2

I had the Ultimate in our family room and after the wife saw what it was capable of, she wanted one for the living room. I couldn't justify buying another Ultimate so I bought the Smart Control. Before that she'd scream and yell that the TV and remote aren't working. Those little things are awesome.

• Like 1

Hello friends........

Just had to jump on with my brand new, as of today phono stage preamp 'Cambridge Audio' 551-P for the Rega RP-6 / Exact2 cart..... Won't get to hook it up until Friday evening when the first listen will be presented over in 'Right This Minute' ..... Can't wait to hear it myself ! Here is a fresh photo from this evening just after opening...

....enjoy

image.jpg1_135.jpg

• Like 6

interesting to see that it's running linux+MPD+upmpdcli

it'll be cool to see your comparison between this and the auralic.

http://www.totaldac.com/REFERENCE-D1-eng.htm    I already have the Totaldac D1 Dual here and compared it against my Auralic Vega , it was so good I sold the Auralic Vega and Turntable . I was going back and forth on DAC vs TT and the Totaldac was that good there was no doubt in my mind .

But your also talking $14,620 EURO  16K US  for a Dac / Server and USB Filter / XLR/ RCA Adapters all from Totaldac 

Edited by A1UC

Well I didn't really GET anything today...but I did have the prelims to next semester get ironed out.

Including my "projected schedule" for fall...FEAR MAH POWAH!

attachicon.giffirst draft.jpg

art of persuasive writing … you gonna try to change some minds around here?

What do you want to do after graduation?

interesting to see that it's running linux+MPD+upmpdcli

it'll be cool to see your comparison between this and the auralic.

http://www.totaldac.com/REFERENCE-D1-eng.htm I already have the Totaldac D1 Dual here and compared it against my Auralic Vega , it was so good I sold the Auralic Vega and Turntable . I was going back and forth on DAC vs TT and the Totaldac was that good there was no doubt in my mind .

But your also talking $14,620 EURO 16K US for a Dac / Server and USB Filter / XLR/ RCA Adapters all from Totaldac

I ended up having to go get it from fed ex came home got everything hooked up , feeding the server with some BJC cat 6a using a fanless NAS and dedicated router . It sounds like I have a live band right in the room with me its unreal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I ended up having to go get it from fed ex came home got everything hooked up , feeding the server with some BJC cat 6a using a fanless NAS and dedicated router . It sounds like I have a live band right in the room with me its unreal .

hey... that's just how mine sounds to! :P

I got an angry not to happy of a wife today. I wonder what her face would have looked like if I came home with the K-Horns that were there on consignment as well?

01bcdff37b80d24473fea1b721ab5232b159bd47

LOL! I love that picture, run for cover!

....and congrats!

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!