What I Got Today!

Brac

I brought this home from work on Friday, but haven't even had time to hook it up. It's a MOTU (Mark of the Unicorn) firewire interface, with 8 mic/line inputs as well as another 8 available through an ADAT optical interface. Supposed to have very clean mic preamps.

It will do 24/96k. I can hardly wait to try it out. I also have an Alesis ADAT 8 track digital recorder that I want to import so tracks from, so this will work better than going through the ADAT DACs back through some ADCs (2 tracks at a time) to get them into my PC.

Bruce

post-5045-0-87760000-1428810249_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-54640000-1428810261_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-70520000-1428810269_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-70960000-1428810276_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 2

Needed a chep DAC for my old WIN XP laptop:

FCA202_banner_zpsmdfd4edn.jpg

Was consindering an old CD player, but this DAC showed up as old model going out of production :)

Plays well, and what is most important, I get rid of hiss comming from amp connected directly to laptop. Not to mention that sound is a bit better.

For 60$ I think it is well wort the money spent.

Edited by parlophone1
  • Like 2

Rear brakes for the SSS. My son and I went out for breakfast and I heard a horrific noise in the parking lot. New rear rotors and pads. I wudda thunk I would have heard the wear sensors, guess what no wear sensors. 150,000 miles so not bad but the stock ceramic pads cost more than the rotors.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!