What I Got Today!

Brac

Guest Steven1963

Just picked this up from FedEx sent by Scrappydue. 

Gorgeous!  Thanks Steve!

post-58311-0-48320000-1430449725_thumb.j

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 6

Guest Steven1963

Thank you! Yes, he did. My wife gave a puzzled look when I pulled them out...and I laughed. Awesome!  First anything I've owned that came with white gloves.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 2

A pleasant experience from the masses out there.

I typically stop in a local convienence store for my morning breakfast taco. Due to quarterly program review in Atlanta last week and me being Mom/Dad for this week I didn't get back there for a couple of weeks until today.

As I paid for my taco another cashier approached and said "here you walked out without this a couple of weeks ago" and handed me $15.00 in change I had coming.

I was caught a little off guard and mumbled a thank you but now I plan to return Monday with a Thank You card and a little reward.

You made my day.

• Like 5

Just picked this up from FedEx sent by Scrappydue. 

Gorgeous!  Thanks Steve!

Awesome sub huh….the finish is spectacular….congrats man. I'm curious to hear your impressions after you get it all dialed in.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's funny, glad there sounding good, bet they sound a little better after a while. In the past I didn't believe in that but after hearing it for myself, I do now.

I got some nachos from Freebirds (Thanks Michael for the months old tip -- they were fantastic). I also bought some granny smith apples and vitamin water on the way home.  before you tell me that this is not the fine food and music thread…the nachos, etc… are what i got today so my post qualifies.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

As long as there is no ketchup for the apples, your good.

well, i didn’t want to alarm anyone; but, i ran out of ketchup!  

I know that’s like the earth spinning in the opposite direction or something…but, i happened.  I will rectify this situation quickly.

Ketchup on green apples …. interesting…doesn’t sound too bad actually.  Of course i’d have to slice the apples and dip them in the Ketchup.

well, i didn’t want to alarm anyone; but, i ran out of ketchup!

I would think that problem has been fixed by now. 2 days might be a record ?

i didn’t buy any yet; but, i had my fix while i ate at the Del Taco.  It’s tougher using those ridiculously small packets; but, i’ve got the formula down…put four fries in my mouth and squirt in one ketchup packet.  

I got an angry not to happy of a wife today. I wonder what her face would have looked like if I came home with the K-Horns that were there on consignment as well?

01bcdff37b80d24473fea1b721ab5232b159bd47

last  time I bought Jubilees - my wife flipped - but when I told her that they were a gift to her - she smiled and locked mer out of the stereo room for a whole week -

• Like 3

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!