What I Got Today!

Brac

Well I didn't really GET anything today...but I did have the prelims to next semester get ironed out.

Including my "projected schedule" for fall...FEAR MAH POWAH!

attachicon.giffirst draft.jpg

OK, so, where are the music classes?  Or, How to write snarky forum comments 301?  Or Advanced Beer Pong?  Cmon dude....

I'm still waiting on my Klipsch Forum Report Card... :unsure2:

Plus I'm a history major...it's more like...

The history of Le Trollz 332

or

The History of Pogs 160

or

Bullsh*t: A Spiral Through History 207

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

Got this for free at a house cleanout, took it home, cleaned it up, lubed the motor, changed the RCA cables. Also hit Goodwill for some records, picked up 21 albums for $21.00, mostly Freestyle stuff. Also ordered another 15 albums from discogs, mostly KTel mixed and some classic rock stuff.

post-59264-0-41560000-1425576853_thumb.j

post-59264-0-32000000-1425576942_thumb.j

• Like 1

show me your slap bracelet collection and i'll be impressed. mine is buried away... :P

I have a ton of those, along with the stupid doyle ones you used to win at arcades.  Please, give me a challenge. :P

Let me see your Garbage Pale kid card collection.

show me your slap bracelet collection and i'll be impressed. mine is buried away... :P

I have a ton of those, along with the stupid doyle ones you used to win at arcades.  Please, give me a challenge. :P

Let me see your Garbage Pale kid card collection.

The smarty pants in me wants to say "I need an adult."

The adult in me says...touche.

Do G.I. Joe's and Cabbage Patch count?

• Like 1

Just got my Speakercraft BassX-10 sub delivered today. Nice little oomph to run alongside my Heresy Gen 1's. I have a large basement family room to fill and this sub pumps out nice sound and adds some much needed bottom end.

• Like 1

I played marbles when I was a kid in Miami around 1977-1979 era. Used to play for keeps when we played other kids. I remember cat eyes being the ones we wanted mostly. We used to play in the sand or dirt.

• Like 1

We have a collection of stone marbles, passed down through the family. The marbles are around 300 years old or so. My older son is keeping track of them, as I've already lost my marbles.

Bruce

• Like 5

We would draw a circle in the dirt and a starting line and put equal amounts of marbles in the ring. I remember if we knocked a shooter out of the ring we'd get to keep it. Remember using "handstands" to shoot from far away to get the extra height and distance.

• Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!