Who likes to cut the cheese?

Coytee

Why... my wife likes to cut the cheese! :o

I just ordered her some 10 year aged white Cheddar and 12 year aged yellow cheddar.  I think four pounds will last her a little while (2 pounds of each).  Though I like it too, she appreciates the aged stuff more than I do so I tend to eat just a bite or two, then stop, letting her have the rest.

I ordered aged cheese like this once before and it was a big hit with her.  Personally, how to say this...  I'm just as happy with the store bought Cabot extra sharp so in a sense, to the degree that I might eat the aged stuff, it's a waste of appreciation.

I wonder who else will throw their better half under the bus regarding their love of cutting the cheese... :wub: :huh: :ph34r: :emotion-21:

This is my first time ordering it from these folks.

http://www.widmerscheese.com/10-year-aged-cheddar-1-lb/

• Like 1

Package arrived yesterday.

Generally, when a box arrives, my wife lets me deal with it.

She grabbed it out of my hands and immediately turned to scurry up the stairs...  got to kitchen, dropped it down on the island and searched for something to cut the tape with...

Got tape cut, literally turned box upside down and dumped inner cooler out.

Ripped its lid off, grabbed the contents.  Lamented that the little plastic containers of "dry ice" had melted...  I had to let her know it wasn't dry ice but merely a little freeze pack (after all, you could feel the fluid squishing around inside)

Put the four blocks of cheese out, separated them into the two respective piles and then hit a brick wall......which one did she want to try first?

10 year aged white or 12 year aged yellow?

• Like 1