SOLD - La Scala pair SOLD

jimjimbo

Congrats @WillyBob! You are going to love them. I have the exact drivers and x over in a set of Belles and they sound great. Jimbo did a great job bringing these back to life. I still like adding the aluminum trim, easy and can be done cheaply with 3/4" x 3/4" angle. Not everybody cares for it, but I think it goes well with the black duratex. Protects the edges too.

Either way, enjoy!

post-60988-0-80300000-1468156068_thumb.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

We may well be heading your general direction sooner than Oct, but I've yet to devise a way to strapped  two LS to the back of our bike. Even if I boot the wife from her perch,  accommodations would be tight. Sorry --- . But if 'Bo is true with his build they should withstand a tumble or two, maybe three ---?!?!

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/19/2018 at 5:55 PM, jimjimbo said:

OK kids, here we go with another item from the vault.....a pair of 1976 La Scalas that sound absolutely fantastic.  Fully rehabbed by me over the period of a few months, a labor of love for sure, but time to let them go. Cabinets were coated with two coats of Duratex.  They look great.

Crites CT-125 tweeters

K55M mid drivers - horns damped with Dynamat, and horn painted with Rustoleum Canyon Black.

Eminence Kappa 15C woofers

Crites A/4500 crossovers

All drivers have new hookup wires

Cabinets are solid and physically sound.

Laser badges!!

Located in N. Indiana.  Happy to audition. 

$950, paypal preferred.  Please PM me with any more questions or interest.  Thanks for looking.  This is a very sweet pair of La Scalas...

IMG_1612 (Large).JPG

IMG_1617 (Large).JPG

you will be home soon, my pretties!

has to be some kind of record for time from purchase to receipt of them... lol  7 months

• Like 1