College football 2018

jimjimbo

12 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Go Blue!

X2. Come on man App State? You gotta cheer for all the Big Ten teams except OSU. I even hold my nose and cheer for MSU most of the time

I'd rather shower at Penn State than cheer for the Buckeyes

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rplace said:

X2. Come on man App State? You gotta cheer for all the Big Ten teams except OSU. I even hold my nose and cheer for MSU most of the time

I'd rather shower at Penn State than cheer for the Buckeyes

Well, I was at the Big House 11 years ago today when App State beat my Wolverines....was hoping Penn State would ease that pain...but, not to be.....

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, I was at the Big House 11 years ago today when App State beat my Wolverines....was hoping Penn State would ease that pain...but, not to be.....

So you want them to win more? Crazy logic. You should hope they never win again. It was an exciting game for a guy without a dog in the fight today. Fork in the eye 11 years ago. We are not shining so far tonight. So many stupid penalties

I'll just leave this here...   Comments from a good friend...   :)

One of the perks (?) of being a long-time Heisman voter. This bobblehead of Houston defensive lineman Ed Oliver riding “Ollie” came in the mail the other day. Ohio State needs to answer with a Nick Bosa bobble ... playing the bongos perhaps? (Very mellow guy.) I still have the Orlando Pace stack of pancakes magnet on the fridge door the year #OSU pushed him for the Heisman. Anymore, the @Buckeyes let performance speak for itself.

Houston.jpg

• Like 2

I wouldn't jump too quick.  Ranked at 14 playing a #12 @ home?  Those khaki's of your's binding in all the wrong places already?  It's early and plenty of time left tonite.  

Well ya have to admit it is kinda funny!  lol  EVERY voter?  Nice chunk of change being spent w/some alumni bobblehead maker...  lolol

8 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

I wouldn't jump too quick.  Ranked at 14 playing a #12 @ home?  Those khaki's of your's binding in all the wrong places already? 

It's early and plenty of time left tonite.  

It's now late and under 3 min left.  Onside kick coming up.

Edit:  Wrong!  Mich kicked away and gave up a fair catch.

+++

I've heard some talking heads comment that the winner of this game has a solid chance of becoming a top 4 by the end of the season.  We shall see.

• Like 1