JohnJ

If ya don't do it already be a bit more selective before you pull the trigger.  Hit stuff on youtube and listen to the full album THEN buy it if you like it.  Lil bit of time will save ya some money in the long run and you'll have an even better selection of what you enjoy and resonates with you down the road.  I always bought just about everything that was good to find out later there was only one good song on the LP.  Youtube starts and it's an entirely different ball game today.

Smart Thinking GIF - Smart Thinking GIFs

Disclaimer:  Sometimes 10 years down the road as time changes some of the songs that didn't resonate DO resonate.  Kinda maybe..  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys, the new $$ MC cart a few years back had me revaluate my records. This one, with it having attended lots of keggers and worse over the decades ended up going to a guy in the NE that was building a table with lp's under glass.

New version had the complete `73 concert at MSG, NYC on it. If you've heard it a lot you will recognize the songs returned to the mix! 

PXL-20230525-184812671.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

f ya don't do it already be a bit more selective before you pull the trigger.  Hit stuff on youtube and listen to the full album THEN buy it if you like it.

Cowboy GIF - Charles Bronson Cow Boy Shake My Head GIFs

Way ahead of You Dave! I´ve been doing that almost from the start here. You guys post way to much good tunes  to go buying aimlessly.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

You guys post way to much good tunes  to go buying aimlessly.

Yea right.  Like I told some of the wimmen I knew.  If ya got 'em go ahead and flaunt 'em.  This came from a friend.  Sure,  I'll share it.  Just for you though.  😂  You're misson?  Find the CD, buy it and thank me later!  Hey @JohnJ the odds are 20:1 he buys it.  You want any action?  😂 

I believe it's on a double CD Joe released.  Not sure about vinyl.  Classic and it's got Joe all over it!  

Just stumbled on this one too w/his brother-in-law on drums.  Nailed!

:)  Whoa!  Look at that gaggle!  Beard you old coot!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Since I'm on digital today, what to follow Zeppelin with when I want change?

These guy with their most crappy mastered cd I've run across, ever! 

I use the msft media player to take that supersonic edge off the kid's voice!

PXL-20230525-191016180.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

If ya don't do it already be a bit more selective before you pull the trigger.  Hit stuff on youtube and listen to the full album THEN buy it if you like it.  Lil bit of time will save ya some money in the long run and you'll have an even better selection of what you enjoy and resonates with you down the road.  I always bought just about everything that was good to find out later there was only one good song on the LP.  Youtube starts and it's an entirely different ball game today.

Smart Thinking GIF - Smart Thinking GIFs

Disclaimer:  Sometimes 10 years down the road as time changes some of the songs that didn't resonate DO resonate.  Kinda maybe..  😂

That’s what I do 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Full Range said:

That may be true but my collection both Vinyl and CD is at its limit 

There's a limit?  I'm thinking about selling a very high dollar leather couch and going with a pair of the official @Tarheel endorsed anti gravity chairs to pick up some more room for shelves.  😂😂😂  NOT!    :)

• Haha 3

@AndreG. Someday I hope I can head your way brother.  My great grand parents immigrated to the US from Germany so I've always wanted to come that way.  All you guys over there are family to me so there's that.  I'm just trying to figure out who's gonna market my World Tour t-shirt merch.  Yup, all the tour stops on the back too.  6-3-? Berlin, AndreG's, 6-5-? Berlin, @MicroMara...  Yes Sir, I can rape and pillage with the best of 'em!  😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@AndreG. Someday I hope I can head your way brother.  My great grand parents immigrated to the US from Germany so I've always wanted to come that way.  All you guys over there are family to me so there's that.  I'm just trying to figure out who's gonna market my World Tour t-shirt merch.  Yup, all the tour stops on the back too.  6-3-? Berlin, AndreG's, 6-5-? Berlin, @MicroMara...  Yes Sir, I can rape and pillage with the best of 'em!  😂😂

you may have a look into the world map to find my , my still current, town where I live

Latitude 51.4046 / Longitude 7.2583

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1