JohnJ

Since I'm spending a couple of hours a day on the highway this week, I changed out what I had in the thing. Don't know what to call it yet. Definitely not a car, too small to call a SUV. Crossover? meh? think that's how it is classified but just sounds odd to me. So It's the Thing for now, yeah I know the VW Thing that was pretty cool...

The ones pulled over to the right are what's in the console for the Panasonic supposed 410 watts into very inefficient speakers. It won't crank but I can enjoy it halfway loud in there!

PXL-20230628-221619430.jpg

PXL-20230628-221654662.jpg

PXL-20230628-221715180.jpg

Mostly hard "marching" music so to speak. Catching flack from "family" for what I'm doing... but where have those two been for two years come 7-1-23. Nowhere for me, I'm mobile and I'm "Movin' On"!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Since I'm spending a couple of hours a day on the highway this week, I changed out what I had in the thing. Don't know what to call it yet. Definitely not a car, too small to call a SUV. Crossover? meh? think that's how it is classified but just sounds odd to me. So It's the Thing for now, yeah I know the VW Thing that was pretty cool...

The ones pulled over to the right are what's in the console for the Panasonic supposed 410 watts into very inefficient speakers. It won't crank but I can enjoy it halfway loud in there!

PXL-20230628-221619430.jpg

PXL-20230628-221654662.jpg

PXL-20230628-221715180.jpg

From your collection I ´ve choosen to hear and see that one please 😁

jj.jpg.9b9376081493dec0eed1ac4381102614.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey George! This was the big hit off of it, kind of slow but not exactly soft or mellow. Not sure if it was the lp producer or the band like that... but Extreme was an excellent choice for their name If you listen to the whole release!

Going "dark" for a while very soon. Will check in on the phone, I know from past experience without internet and wifi that twenty dollars more for unlimited is a lot cheaper than $10 GB until 60GB then it's free... `cause that's fifty more bucks! And it comes up quickly when you are used to being on free wifi.

• Like 3

New news today 

I made a trade ( no money exchanged )

A CD box set that I assumed was opened is actually still factory sealed 

Artist - Pink Floyd 

Title - Discovery 

Apparently the ID states that it’s an unofficial release ?? 

Discogs ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/25890217-Pink-Floyd-Discovery

This is what it would look like if I opened the sealed box 

pfl_ads_1024x1024.jpg

Traded a new unused Studebaker record cleaning system for the CD box set 

e01a4f71-c0ab-46c7-ab74-5b710ec52efb_1.a

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I know at least two peope here who will take this as a challenge, maybe... 😋

Nah, @Full Range has paid his debt to society but he IS fun and takes those shots from outta "nowhere."  Kinda maybe.  You, on the otherhand, are a work in progress!  😂😂😂

• Haha 3

@AndreG. I got a laff typing that.  It's funny watching.  We ALL know something's coming and whatever it may be is gonna work out very nicely for you.  We've ALL been there and shared the pics and thoughts on a lot of things.  The one thing I do know is if you ask the questions about something all of us will chime in with their thoughts.  The final decision is yours though.  You're nickel, your room and you're life.

It was tough for me putting together my system financially and took me 3-4 years to find my happy place but it happened.  It would NEVER have happened without the guys on this forum.  For that, I'm forever grateful.  

You're a fun watch cause we ALL know what you're up to.  We've all been there.  Ya gotta watch that @MicroMara dude though.  He's evil...  😂😂😂

• Haha 3

On 6/29/2023 at 10:59 PM, JohnJ said:

Hey George! This was the big hit off of it, kind of slow but not exactly soft or mellow. Not sure if it was the lp producer or the band like that... but Extreme was an excellent choice for their name If you listen to the whole release!

Now I do remember ...thanx a lot JJ

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Full Range said:

This is what it would look like if I opened the sealed box 

pfl_ads_1024x1024.jpg

Traded a new unused Studebaker record cleaning system for the CD box set 

e01a4f71-c0ab-46c7-ab74-5b710ec52efb_1.a

That´s a dam´n good deal 

That´s what I saw after opening your sealed box

fr.thumb.jpg.ea2899132423ed6f2c1162104295f8b8.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

@AndreG. I got a laff typing that.  It's funny watching.  We ALL know something's coming and whatever it may be is gonna work out very nicely for you.  We've ALL been there and shared the pics and thoughts on a lot of things.  The one thing I do know is if you ask the questions about something all of us will chime in with their thoughts.  The final decision is yours though.  You're nickel, your room and you're life.

It was tough for me putting together my system financially and took me 3-4 years to find my happy place but it happened.  It would NEVER have happened without the guys on this forum.  For that, I'm forever grateful.  

nice thoughts ...nothing more to say Dave except ..thank you for sharing our international online friendship

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I know at least two peope here who will take this as a challenge, maybe... 😋

I mentioned that because the meaning of BAD when the song was released was GOOD 

Stupid I know and not sure if the meaning is still inverse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1