Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

9 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

These are the heroes.  Not the idiots in the vehicles.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/us/coronavirus-colorado-health-care-trnd/index.html

I see that CNN is learning to CYA. After that splashy title you get down into the article and they admit the "health" workers were not vetted to be such. Hey CNN, we are going to have some (antifa?) people down there faking themselves to be medical professionals if you want to make sure and send the camera crew. Funny how they can think to state they are not identified and then run the story anyway to feed their narrative. Who, What, Where, When and WHY used to be the cornerstones of real reporting which sadly are about 100% absent from network news like CNN.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Dave A said:

That's the same as Hydroxyquinone being ignored with a ton of real life evidence it works. The safety is beyond doubt and there is a lady in my Church that takes it for Rheumatoid Arthritis so it clearly does work for more than one thing.

First, is hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), brand name Plaquenil. It is relatively safe, but can be deadly. It is a very strong drug, you should have listened to the nurse, it's what you pay her for. She isn't getting her information from CNN. Pull up the PDR and see what the ACC say about giving it in combo with Zpac for Covid-19 patients.

It's safe enough to the point if you have malaria, sever rheumatoid arthritis or lupus you are offered that drug and carefully screened and checked. Call your doctor and ask if he will fill an RX for you because you figure "it can't hurt".

I posted the risk factors up above, along with the ACC algorithm on where they will give it to you in the hospital or not.

Here is one more cardiologist talking about it in the context of news outlets reporting HCQ was "safe"

"After observing the debate over hydroxychloroquine on TV news and in social media, Dr. Michael Ackerman, a genetic cardiologist who is director of the Mayo Clinic's Windland Smith Rice Genetic Heart Rhythm Clinic, took the unusual step in late March of issuing guidance for physicians.

"Ackerman and his Mayo Clinic colleagues created a cardiac algorithm, published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings, to help physicians more safely prescribe hydroxychloroquine by identifying patients at greatest risk for drug-induced sudden cardiac death

Ackerman and his Mayo Clinic colleagues created a cardiac algorithm, published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings, to help physicians more safely prescribe hydroxychloroquine by identifying patients at greatest risk for drug-induced sudden cardiac death,"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

First, is hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), brand name Plaquenil. It is relatively safe, but can be deadly. It is a very strong drug, you should have listened to the nurse, it's what you pay her for. She isn't getting her information from CNN. Pull up the PDR and see what the ACC say about giving it in combo with Zpac for Covid-19 patients.

It's safe enough to the point if you have malaria, sever rheumatoid arthritis or lupus you are offered that drug and carefully screened and checked. Call your doctor and ask if he will fill an RX for you because you figure "it can't hurt".

I posted the risk factors up above, along with the ACC algorithm on where they will give it to you in the hospital or not.

Here is one more cardiologist talking about it in the context of news outlets reporting HCQ was "safe"

"After observing the debate over hydroxychloroquine on TV news and in social media, Dr. Michael Ackerman, a genetic cardiologist who is director of the Mayo Clinic's Windland Smith Rice Genetic Heart Rhythm Clinic, took the unusual step in late March of issuing guidance for physicians.

"Ackerman and his Mayo Clinic colleagues created a cardiac algorithm, published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings, to help physicians more safely prescribe hydroxychloroquine by identifying patients at greatest risk for drug-induced sudden cardiac death

Ackerman and his Mayo Clinic colleagues created a cardiac algorithm, published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings, to help physicians more safely prescribe hydroxychloroquine by identifying patients at greatest risk for drug-induced sudden cardiac death,"

I fully understand medicines can be deadly. Reading the anticholesterol warnings on the side of my wife's meds is an eye opener. When the percentages are extremely low they are approved by the FDA and put out there for public consumption. Routinely prescribed for two weeks before you leave the country to travel to a malaria area and taken while there and often when you get back to. There is way to much evidence for safe usage of for me to even have the slightest concern over using it. I have a greater chance of dying in a car wreck I figure than taking Hydroxy. If .001% of patients will have a potential reaction I choose not to worry about it.

Just now, Randyh said:

Belgium now has more deaths than China ,,,,,,,,for a population of less than 12 million /5828 deaths--China 4632 deaths ----- 1,4 billion plus population , they are really strong-----and we are weak

Bull...

• Like 2

• Moderators
Belgium now has more deaths than China ,,,,,,,,for a population of less than 12 million /5828 deaths--China 4632 deaths ----- 1,4 billion plus population , they are really strong-----and we are weak

BS. China will never be truthful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

• Moderators

This is why China was nailing doors shut to keep people in their homes. Geez....they lie, steal and cheat. The truth isn’t in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dave A said:

There is way to much evidence for safe usage of for me to even have the slightest concern over using it. I have a greater chance of dying in a car wreck I figure than taking Hydroxy. If .001% of patients will have a potential reaction I choose not to worry about it.

How many people were hospitalized last year from taking HC?, how many died from sudden cardiac death?

What's your risk score (that's a 2007 study on HCQ).

What percentage in the Covid studies on HCQ, to date, had to be taken off because ot QT interval prolongation?  (It's  a 1000 to 10,000 times higher than .001)

What do you say if they come out to the waiting room and tell you a loved one hit the red box in the algorithm? 

I hope it isn't "well [insert media outlet] says it safe, I'm ok with it." Hopefully you, nor anyone here, is ever in that position, but if you are hopefully you start asking intelligent questions and insist on the latest, up to date medical/scientific data.

Every study on HCQ for Covid mentions the risks for increased QT times were assessed and every study to date mentions some patients had to be taken off of it. 

People can philosophize all they want about what they would do in a hypothetical situation, the only thing that matters is what's happening in the real world. In the real world they will tell you if you are an appropriate candidate to take it or not, and if you are, they will tell  you if  they can keep you on it.

• Like 3