Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just now, Marvel said:

It was ok... pink vaccine on a sugar cube...

I don't remember hallucinating from it. Not like when I ran a 104-105 temp when I was a little younger.

Had Scarlett Fever when i was a kid ... don’t remember it though. 

15 minutes ago, Marvel said:

It's easier to blame 'somebody else' than to think it just came from nature. I remember getting the polio vaccine in the 1950s, lining up at school and getting a sugar cube. They closed swimming pools, parks and movie thesters in the summer. 

There were doctors in china then some of those very smart Indian scientist that studied the darn thing in Jan. Their work was stricken from.... from everywhere before they died. Maybe the truth will see the light of day again. Don't care, careful when I take off the respirator, change the bag weekly. Go out once a week or so where ever I need to, wear the previously worn jeans (one or two pair a week unless they get dirty) and drop them once inside the washer is right there, clean the counter after bringing stuff in, then I shower for the day, not before I go out.

Way less cars out there but still stupids on the roads here.

I remember the German Measles that had the laser like pistol air injection thing. Mine were in `69 and the early 70s.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

remember the German Measles that had the laser like pistol air injection thing. Mine were in `69 and the early 70s.

Just about died from Rubella at 7 years old. Can remember dad and Doctor who birthed me talking.

Housecall...

Was not good.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Dave A said:

And your documentation for this is?

Texas Doc Who Liberals Attacked for Hydroxychloroquine Trial Has Had Nothing but Success ⋆ The Washington Sentinel

Don't eat peanut butter if you want to be safe.  Don't grille your meat over fire either. You know when the risk is small enough you don't worry about it. My wife once asked the Doctor about all the dire warnings on the meds labels and he said the risk is very small and the benefits large. I would change Doctors if the one I had did not immediately  prescribe Hydroxy if I get diagnosed with Wuhan Virus. And it IS Wuhan Virus in spite of the W.H.O. effort to sanitize the name to not reflect poorly on those who unleashed this mess on the world.

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/aflatoxins

That's plain wrong, I have been saying this for over 3 weeks, google "hydroxychloroquine and qt interval." Zpac is another major risk factor in prolonging qt intervals. Those in combination can kill you all by themselves.

The 3 french studies all mention it as well as the studies from China.

Take 10 minutes to research it for yourselves, start with, I don't know, just a guess here, American College of Cardiology if science doesn't go over your head too much, or the American Heart Association if you want a watered down version.

You also need an enzyme test to make sure you are not in the catagory of people whose bodies start destroying their own blood cells on that medication. 

I will put up the algorithm that ACC has circulated to all of its members a friend if mine sent me. First they look to see if your electrolytes are in balance (wonder why they would do that, hmmm), if those are out if whack they stop, fix that, then next step, and so on and so on until QT interval times. 

You are all smart enough to do this, but unfortunately headlines got in the way and people just want to quote headlines on medical issues.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Here is the risk factor chart. What's your point total?

Those with low risk scores (<7) had a 15% incidence for QTc prolongation. Those with moderate (7-10) or high (>11) risk scores incidence of QTc prolongation was 37% and 73%, respectively (Tisdale et al., 2013).

188197104186_422_35_previewhtmlclipboarditem_thum.jpg

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Wee...200 !

Want to go for 201... 

i’d rather it end. Since the virus has become politicized, then all these posts are political thus subject to this thread being locked ... yet it remains open.  😀

if ever a thread needed to be locked it is this one ... it is a real downer. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

That's plain wrong, I have been saying this for over 3 weeks, google "hydroxychloroquine and qt interval." Zpac is another major risk factor in prolonging qt intervals. Those in combination can kill you all by themselves.

The 3 french studies all mention it as well as the studies from China.

Take 10 minutes to research it for yourselves, start with, I don't know, just a guess here, American College of Cardiology if science doesn't go over your head too much, or the American Heart Association if you want a watered down version.

You also need an enzyme test to make sure you are not in the catagory of people whose bodies start destroying their own blood cells on that medication. 

I will put up the algorithm that ACC has circulated to all of its members a friend if mine sent me. First they look to see if your electrolytes are in balance (wonder why they would do that, hmmm), if those are out if whack they stop, fix that, then next step, and so on and so on until QT interval times. 

You are all smart enough to do this, but unfortunately headlines got in the way and people just want to quote headlines on medical issues.

You may as well bark at the moon.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

It is from the head honcho doctors in New York, the FDA and the CDC. The FDA is still evaluating it in several test areas. Doctors can prescribe it in a life/death situation with the patient but the results are  not part of the FDA tests. Then again if the patient is dying and can't talk how can he give the OK?

JJK

JJK

Pointer please... NY Wasn't even tracking it's use.  Pretty bad when we are supposed to be gathering information for validation of if it is beneficial.  All you hear about is they were noting in their notebooks....ugh..  I don't see anything about 50% effective along with causing a fair number of heart problems (seems less than the commercials on television).  It had already been established that it is not an antiviral though it does help early inflammation that cause a lot of the problems that puts people in ICU. Toward the end, much less sketchy.  That's why they were supposed to be tracking it's use and efficacity.

23 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Here's the algorithm from the ACC, start at the green box. If you hit the red box,.well hopefully they have Remdesvir and give you that on a compassionate basis.

gr3.jpg

You do still stand by your post I bumped today about Remdesivir?

Thanks!