YouTube Spinning

Full Range

13 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

Another amazing performance by Ricky Skaggs and the gang.  My brain runs at this speed— guess that’s why I have severe insomnia!

Maynard

Sittin here w/mah foot goin.  You're as bad as I am Maynard.  You've seen my posts.  I'm ALL over the place BUT if it's got a beat or brings the heat I'm down.  Everyone's different with their likes/dislikes I guess but this place sure is fun.  Not a darn thing wrong with sharin what make you tick.  THAT I learned early on in life.  Let's roll brother!  :)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Full Range said:

This is a cover of Fleetwood Mac - Dreams 

This young lady sounds close to identical in voice to the original. Even the intonation 

I closed my eyes and listened but it was hard to fault 

Her voice is smoother than Stevie.

JJK

• Like 2

Chuck is pretty mellow... always gets the bills paid, never hit it big. Has top of the line Cali musicians on most of his recordings. He's a couple/few years older than me and...

Yup, kept me off the streets

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2023 at 1:40 AM, JohnJ said:

Ah man, you're still in weekend mode huh Dave? Neat effects, then Chaka from way back, @MicroMara he's channeling you from way over here!

I guess Dave discovered audible differences on his gear while listening to this style of music, it is a nice change to listen to  different styles of music ...I like it 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ha!  Already do!  lol  :)  Bored yet?  😂

Just lost 3 or 4 for ya answering this.  lolol  Now I'm goin back to work ahhhhhgain!  :)

Ha, gotta toss this one into the mix just to take you back to your roots.  hahahaha

:)

• Like 5