YouTube Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Holy cow, where did they find this kid?

JJK

Marcin Patrzałek, known mononymously as Marcin, is a Polish percussive fingerstyle guitarist, composer and producer. He is known for combining fingerstyle, percussive guitar techniques with modern electronic and orchestral production. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, justonemore said:

The other one with Vince Gill and Patty Loveless gets me every time. I don't handle death well.

Maybe the Eagles could squeeze that in for their final tour.

Such a powerful song from an incredibly humble guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah Vince and Patty are great together. It's easy to hear how they could be played the same evening together if you had the records available. Marcin , dang that is some powerful picking and strumming and good tunes picked that show him off really well

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Marvel said:

Such a powerful song from an incredibly humble guy.

It's always funny when someone wants to know why he's playing with the Eagles.  They were talkin about it when I was sittin w/my daughter in Phoenix before the show.  Didn't take me long to explain it.  Couple of 'em said they didn't know that'.  Sheesh...  As long as they enjoyed I guess.  lol

Edited by Dave1291
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

It's always funny when someone wants to know why he's playing with the Eagles.  They were talkin about it when I was sittin w/my daughter in Phoenix before the show.  Didn't take me long to explain it.  Couple of 'em said they didn't know that'.  Sheesh...  As long as they enjoyed I guess.  lol

I wonder if they need a new band member 

If so how about this little fella 

• Haha 3