YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Some left from the latest drop of Freddie Kings - 1971 release of "Gettin Ready" out there if you're interested...   :)

The first of Freddie King's three albums for Leon Russell's Shelter label set the tone for his work for the company: competent electric blues with a prominent rock/soul influence. King sings and plays well, but neither the sidemen nor the material challenge him to scale significant heights. Part of the problem is that King himself wrote none of the songs, which are divided between Chicago blues standards and material supplied by Leon Russell and Don Nix. 

Here's the full album.  

Yea, I did it...  I'll find a place  :)

Barney Andy Griffith GIF - Barney Andy Griffith Gun GIFs

😂   💪   😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@JohnJ when you find a place you're NEVER gonna look at that car the same way.  😂

@Full Range I actually had to look her up to see if she was still kickin.  That's crazy.  I saw her a couple times back in the day and she was ALL business when she walked out on that stage.  Back stage she came up w/some great one-liners.  She definitely held her own.  She owned it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@JohnJ when you find a place you're NEVER gonna look at that car the same way.  😂

Already do bud!!! After the driving all the way to Asheville then Whittier and Cherokee then back to the Piedmont in that rain and wind it's " the Brick" now and it's a comfortable one!

• Thanks 1