YouTube Spinning

Full Range

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Imogene Heap's necklace is a real trip.

She's pulled a LOT of good stuff outta her bag of tricks.  I picked up her Harry Potter lp for my grand daughter to listen to since I turned her onto a complete collection of the books.  One thing I did right.  She couldn't even read the "big" words so I told her to ask and work on them, which she did.  In 30 seconds she had the book and soundtrack recognized.  Her mom has watched all the dvd's that came with the books with her.  First task was to read the book THEN she got to see how the movies changed up how the book went.  :)

The necklace goes around the neck, toe rings go around the toes, earrings go on the ears, finger rings around the fingers, ankle bracelets?  There's a psych story there somewhere.  Where's @Emile when ya need him?  Come to think of it he did mention having to pay for Jimmy Choo heels for his wife when he bought new gear.  

Where is he when ya need him?  I'm not goin there!   😂

Screenshot_20240221_094928_Google.jpg

• Like 3

Derek has some pretty big shoes to fill but EC's blessed him so there's that!  He's the next man up!  Go full screen and watch the dawg run!  He's already got the official okie dokie and his library card.  Earned not given!  Prove me wrong  :)

Nailed!   :)

I'm thunkin HARD on this one!   3 hours down the road?  What a line-up to end the summer!  

https://bourbonandbeyond2024.frontgatetickets.com/

It's all good, just some better than others.  Apply as needed.  I think I've got another one in me somewhere.  I'm not THAT old!   💪  😂

Seriously, take a look at that day's line up.  How much better could it get? 

• Like 3

Finally got an appointment with a urologist!

I can not conceive of how that should be a hard thing to accomplish!

This has been one insanely painful week.

With the big stone pinballing back and forth below or in my bladder at least it is bearable now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

With the big stone pinballing back and forth below or in my bladder at least it is bearable now.

OUWWWWWWWWWCHHHHH

Yeah I remember that... pray I never have to again

Glad you got an appt @JohnJ

All my thoughts and support John, just drink lots for now. (I did not say what!) :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'll need some of that good Booker's but sadly no. Can't have any of that anywhere near all the near and real opioids I've run through this week.

Got one that actually worked for eight hours without me feeling dopey so I've got to save some until I have it bad again or have to go into town. The Dr. and Hosp are an hour away with cooperative traffic.

What I had saved up that helped out greatly without pharmacies out here in the sticks were from 2017 & 2018 they still worked! Triple bagged with astringent capsules in the bottles and each zip-lock.

That all started with this:

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Finally got an appointment with a urologist!

I can not conceive of how that should be a hard thing to accomplish!

This has been one insanely painful week.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ultrasonic+vinyl+record+cleaner&crid=3JY2GOGLJ02YX&sprefix=humminguru+ultrasonic+vinyl+record+cleaner%2Caps%2C135&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_42

At home remedy and it also cleans your vinyl 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3