Beer Drinkers

BigStewMan

How you drink your beer?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to drink your beer?

• Directly from a bottle
    • Directly from a can
    • Poured into a glass

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 10:12 AM, akers983 said:

I'm a big fan of beer but recently I've gained a lot of weight. I decided to lose it and now follow a diet. So, I don't drink beer anymore.

That reminds of the guy that used to go the bar with his brother all the time.

His brother joined the military and got deployed so the guy would go to the bar by himself and order two beers, one for himself and one for his brother overseas.

One night he goes into the bar and orders a single beer.

Worried, the bartender asks him if his brother is okay.

The guy replied that his brother was fine.

Feeling puzzled, the bartender asks why he ordered a single beer, to which the guy replies that he decided to quit drinking.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 10:00 PM, Marvel said:

Miller Lite... really?

Its like water for me, I drink it regularly without guilt.  

On 12/31/2022 at 8:49 AM, Southern said:

Light beer is for people who don't like the taste of beer but likes to pee alot.

I will stick to my home and craft brew since I like the taste of beer but don't like to pee alot.

I used to be a beer snob as well, I would tell people that once I am done with my 6 pack of IPAs I can pee in the bottles and offer them a beer, but that was in my early 20s.  After gaining 30 lbs sitting in the basement drinking 12 packs of IPAs on Saturday nights, I decided to only keep kegged Miller Lite in normal rotation with the occasional craft beer, homebrew beer.  I do keep a beer fridge stocked with a variety of craft beers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I used to be a beer snob...

I've never been a beer snob myself. I just like beers with some flavor.

On the other hand, I pretty much totally quit drinking in July. I dropped 10 pounds, which has brought me to 135. I may still have one once in a while, but decided I'm better off not having them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

I've never been a beer snob myself. I just like beers with some flavor.

On the other hand, I pretty much totally quit drinking in July. I dropped 10 pounds, which has brought me to 135. I may still have one in a while but decided I'm better off not having them.

I did the dry January, thought about taking it into February/March to see where it takes me.