SWAG is on like Donkey Kong.

First leg done!  Made it to Bardstown exit in KY about 40 miles south of Louisville.  1 traffic jamb/accident for about an hour, another accident that happened about a minute in front of me, an additional leg in the trip to deliver gear to Dave.  I will post much more and had a blast with everyone.  Running to Dave's added about 3 hours but I got to see the shop, meet Dave and listen to the Super MWM's with 402's.  I will tell you my impressions in detail over the next couple of days, and somehow, they will be at the next event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete H said:

First leg done!  Made it to Bardstown exit in KY about 40 miles south of Louisville.  1 traffic jamb/accident for about an hour, another accident that happened about a minute in front of me, an additional leg in the trip to deliver gear to Dave.  I will post much more and had a blast with everyone.  Running to Dave's added about 3 hours but I got to see the shop, meet Dave and listen to the Super MWM's with 402's.  I will tell you my impressions in detail over the next couple of days, and somehow, they will be at the next event.

Glad you made good time Pete, some crazy drivers on the roads these days. Glad to have met you.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Glad to hear you're almost home and safe. Glad everyone else is home and safe. Just got home about an hour ago(long enough to clean up) Magela and I are safe and sound. I'll post my amateur pictures tomorrow or Tuesday.

It were a blast....What'd Yasgar say......nothing but fun and music.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Seadog said:

Carl and Jerry performing surgery on a Klipsch Chorus, with Bill supervising.

4 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

cool enough ------Pete   , what an adventure man  -I hope you had a Great SWAG

Absolute blast.

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Yea Pete is my new here, drove 1000 miles, pulling a trailer, and going home with more gear than he arrived with. 

It was worth it and great to meet you, we will be chatting.

2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Fantastic --------what did it sound like -

Not to toot my own horns @CECAA850 I'm thrilled with the splits.  Just an FYI, the pick showed the ZPX horn and the Beyma tweeter, but the other one had a goldwood 450 horn with Dave's LMAHL with DE10 driver.  No contest on the tweeter @Dave A MAHLS are fantastic.  I prefer the ZPX slightly over the goldwood, but Carl prefered the goldwood.  No right or wrong, just what your listening preferences are.  Meant to run the ESS's, but didn't get around to wiring the pair up to match the impedance to the networks.   

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

Ahh, what it used to be.
I am truly sorry that I missed this. While some things suck (not getting to SWAG) spending time with the hormonal teenage female is a blessing. 

The whole year has been screwed up and obviously, you weren't the only one that didn't make it, but I would bet that this is only the first, so next year.

10 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Glad you made good time Pete, some crazy drivers on the roads these days. Glad to have met you.

The accident that happened in front of me was bad.  Both vehicles were totaled.

8 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Have a safe final leg home tomorrow. 

I'm going to try and get out early so I have enough time to unload the gear, camouflage the new ones before Denise gets home, pressure wash the Arkansas mud off the trailer and get it returned so I can play some music.  LOL  

@babadono Glad you made it home safe, but Carl said you passed a wicked accident on the way to the airport.

• Like 1