Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Pray you don't get spanked?

All of those pent up emotions and unleased  suppressed regressions on the unwitting. Guess though that the spanker would feel better.

The spankee not so much...Mom, I got spanked today on...well that's nice dear. Alright who's next.. 😃😥

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Pray you don't get spanked?

I got swats in HIGH SCHOOL.  27 of them.  Had to get a note from my parents to get hit that many times. 

with all the demerits that I had accumulated it was get swats or work for the janitor most of the summer.  well, I was 17 and I had plans. So, I took the swats and my diploma and hit the streets. 

my dad wrote the note to the school that just said, "You have my permission to beat my child."

Just now, oldtimer said:

Ha!  In elementary school you had no street (playground) cred if you weren't swatted at least on one occasion.  I don't recall permission needed.

Yea, but I remember the people doing the swatting.  If I knew then what I know now I would have been able to explain to them that they were complete failures and the only outlet for their aggression was a kid who could not fight back or be expelled.  Actually I did know it then.

I remember one gym teacher who drove an old beat up corvette that his wife had bought and he could barely do or keep his job.  A very angry man who wore his shortcomings on his sleeve.  Complete looser. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Ha!  In elementary school you had no street (playground) cred if you weren't swatted at least on one occasion.  I don't recall permission needed.

normally, they didn't need permission but because I needed 27, they felt the need to check with my folks.  even still, they'd only give me five a day. 

it was a thing for the big screen. the VP seemingly about to enjoy carry out this business, and me refusing to make a facial expression and give him any satisfaction. 

Took the swats, thanked him, and left.

• Like 1

a dispensary that I go to is now closed.  Sign says that due to the corona virus they are closed indefinitely.

their other locations are still open though.  I called and asked about that store, if people were sick. The guy says, "Nah, they're not really sick, just nobody wants to come to work."

I sure hope that is the reason as I was at that store seven days ago.  Oh well, I'm halfway through the incubation period if someone there was sick. Nothing on the local news about new cases here either. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1