The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
prodj101

special headphone pillow?

is there such a pillow that allos you to lay with your head sideways, so that your ear would be facing down into the pillow while wearing full size phones? When ever I'm lying in bed listening to music, I naturaly turn to my side, only to realize that I can't unless I wanna break my headphones. I would pay alot of money for that 9.gif

i have those "Nasa Memory Pillows" and you actually CAN lay sideways, but they cost me $120 each. Yikes!

Another option is the actual headphone for your pillow. you put this little espeakers (a disk about 2.5 inches in diameter and 1/4-1/2 inches thick) inside the pillowcase.

Also, Etymotic Research headphones are wonderful to sleep in and excersize with. My dad got a pair for when he runs marathons.

LOL

Justin you paid $120US for some so called NASA pillows! I can get the same pillow at the local dollar store,these are made in China and cost $1 each.

BTW all dollar store pillows are OEM

• Like 1

yeah, i know they are a crock for the price but i actually got them at sharper image with the matress cushion. i have back problems so the dr. actually told me to get this certain brand... must own stock in the company haha.

I'd suggest that you look into latex pillows. Personally, I picked one up somewhat randomly a few years ago and I haven't found anything better. But you can read reviews here to have some good options for you. Hope it helps.

Ive been looking for a lay down headphone solution also... nothing has come up as yet.

6 hours ago, Aleksks said:

I'd suggest that you look into latex pillows. Personally, I picked one up somewhat randomly a few years ago and I haven't found anything better. But you can read reviews here to have some good options for you. Hope it helps.

You realize that this is a 16 year old thread 😀

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Aleksks said:

Holy Necro-Post, Batman!  justin_tx_16 hasn’t logged into this site for a year and a half, and the original thread will hit its 17th birthday soon.

Posted (edited)

i don't know about such a pillow, but maybe it is easier to find another headphones

Edited by Nikole567

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ear buds.

Or big bag of weed for a pillow, one of the best sound upgrades available.

On 10/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

And yet, the problem has yet to be solved.

I have some ideas... but Im to lazy to act on it.

13 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I still want an ostrich pillow. One of these days I'll get one..

The biggest problem with those is they never stay still long and tend to smell. 

Cornwalls seem to work well.