Idalia

willland

16 minutes ago, Invidiosulus said:

Honestly not sure they will be much help.IMG_1292.thumb.jpeg.e55752d00af47717fe74331397f2060a.jpeg

I heard that... likely correct. Address may help...listening to hooker, b52s  now ABBA, guess can do it all night. Somehow finally fell asleep after 48...tell y'all an unexpected adventure later while in Tally. A good Samaritan story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dave, when you sweat profusely, you need fewer wet breaks...

Thinking next  Steppenwolf Monster  or best of Sabbath...

Guess both since generator giving it heck.

Maybe neigh.borhood will thank me...or arrest me. Maybe local lockup has AC...

Edit:btw, leaning on the wolf then... Blaupunbkdthas a rocking system  @Dave1291

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Blah, just crank this one, put your feet up and smile.  If someone wants ya they'll either join in or mumble.  Cops are too busy to even think about takin a break at your place.  😂

You got this brother!  💪

NO PRISONERS EVAH!  

THEN ya just peg to the red lights and smile.  Schiit will start happening then I guarantee it!  😂

Then mellow 'em out a bit.  

Start a pile of cans in the yard and swear ya never saw 'em before.  It'll sort.  Guarantee it!  :)

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! 12:12 time to Paaarrrrrrrrrty!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Blah, just crank this one, put your feet up and smile.  If someone wants ya they'll either join in or mumble.  Cops are too busy to even think about takin a break at your place.  😂

You got this brother!  💪

NO PRISONERS EVAH!  

THEN ya just peg to the red lights and smile.  Schiit will start happening then I guarantee it!  😂

Then mellow 'em out a bit.  

Start a pile of cans in the yard and swear ya never saw 'em before.  It'll sort.  Guarantee it!  :)

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! 12:12 time to Paaarrrrrrrrrty!  

Yes they told me, this was a party town...think have a stock sub in the trunk... lol

• Haha 1

Thanks @billybob it was nothing here but heavy rain and wind that didn't change directions much. This area knows tropical remnants, but young-ins can't drive for c r a p.They leave out consideration, going with the flow and all that that helps keep things moving. The temps have been ten degrees lower since... well I went north too!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@willland, Others?  You all above water and ok?

We are good.  Not much more than a a little past breezy(20mph) with intermittent downpours.  At my house I have seen summer afternoon thunderstorms that kick up 60mph winds and drop 2 inches rain per hour.  I guess we were blessed this time.

Thanks for asking.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2