Cornwall IVs

ezsdad124

It took eight days.  I wasn't prepared  for how big they actually are.  That said, I have them toed in just a little and the sweet spot is almost as wide as my room.  I eq"d the bass a little and wow a perfect speaker.  I have diverse tastes in music.  The three albums I use to show off the system are Willie Nelson "Stardust", Glen Miller "The Hits" and Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, "Ella and Louis".  Try those three and see what you think.  If they get better after break-in,  I can't wait.  Thank you all for your help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OO1 said:

PWK 's lab was packed with 70's gear for decades   ,Duke is in great company

I shouldn't have to explain, but just for you....

Never said there was nothing good made in the 70s, try reading the quote again and pay special attention to the bold, there is equipment that is made today that is just as good and better than anything made then.

Don't look for it in BB.

• Like 2

was not talking to you or about you    ,  I was talking of   Duke @the real Duke Spinner      and PWK ,  PWK and Duke share a few things in common  , Duke being a  Senior Klipsch Forum member  ,  but that  story is for another day  

11 minutes ago, OO1 said:

I was not talking to you or about you    ,  I was talking of   Duke @the real Duke Spinner      and PWK ,  PWK and Duke share a few things in common  , Duke being a  Senior Klipsch Forum member  ,  but that  story is for another day  

Whatever 🙄

I'm a forum veteran for whatever that is worth and as far as I know don't have much in common with PWK.

At least you stopped posting 20 million videos every night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 82 Cornwalls said:

Whatever 🙄

I'm a forum veteran for whatever that is worth and as far as I know don't have much in common with PWK.

At least you stopped posting 20 million videos every night.

You need to post almost constantly to get to over 71,000 posts. And now we know the motivation - @oo1 wants to have 20 million posts with thousands of videos having nothing to do with Klipsch or audio.

• Haha 1