Coming Soon: La Scala AL6 Giveaway - IT IS HERE

• Moderators

It is not here, go here:

image.jpeg.6c2c4829118fdf8f437a5716e44d9a44.jpeg

Stay Tuned about the Klipsch Museum of Audio History Visitor Center Spring Fundraising Campaign. 

Three sponsorship levels, ($25-$100-$250)

Each level will have a corresponding number of entries entered in the giveaway -  a truly unique pair (1 of 1) of the final pre-production all new AL6 La Scalas with active crossover network (including time alignment and eq.).

The person whose name is drawn will have the option to select from the woods available for the final production (possibly walnut, cherry, black ash). The cabinet build and final inspection, selection/matching of drivers, and crossover settings will all be personally supervised by Sr. Engineer, Roy Delgado, Jr. (Chief Bonehead) who will hand sign them.

The person whose name is drawn to receive these will be the first in the world to have these in their home.

More details on how to become a sponsor of the campaign and entry into the giveaway will be coming in the next couple of days. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Time to  pony up again boys!  I'm such a simple man just throw 'em down in RB when ya build 'em for me.  Don;t need all the flash.  Keep it all under the hood and watch jaws drop.  THAT's the way to roll.  1 of 1 makes it even better.  Active?  Seriously?  Factoring in the Chief's official "okie dokie"?  Who in their right mind wouldn't want these puppies?   :)

• Like 2

May I repeat it to check if I understand correctly? By making a donation, you have a chance to win a pair of AL-6 that are given away for free, and the higher the donation, the higher the chance of winning? Did I get that right?

47 minutes ago, Flevoman said:

May I repeat it to check if I understand correctly? By making a donation, you have a chance to win a pair of AL-6 that are given away for free, and the higher the donation, the higher the chance of winning? Did I get that right?

That’s how I read it.

3 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

More details on how to become a sponsor of the campaign and entry into the giveaway will be coming in the next couple of days. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Flevoman said:

That’s the general details to follow with links to sponsorship donation purchases, etc. 

Plus there’s more (like maybe an option to purchase a matching Heritage Sub. and be the first to have one of those for the complete system).when those become available. 

Stat tuned for more details.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, imeiamme said:

What does AL six stand for? 

AL# refers to the La Scala crossover network version (https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/113804-klipsch-crossovers/), which is also used as a speaker version number for the La Scala (current version is AL5) and Klipschorn (current version is AK6).  Considering that the crossover will now be a DSP, I was wondering if they would continue using that designation.  I guess so.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, imeiamme said:

Where do you send the money? How can I get in on this?

What does AL six stand for? 

Stay tuned, we will have all of the details up in couple of days and I will update all of this and provide the links, etc. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 8:57 PM, imeiamme said:

Oh and if I won them, can I name them?

You can name yours anything you want. 

Mere mortals are not allowed to name Heritage Products - PWK named them all (or adopted what others called them, like "Klipschorn" was name given by an audioclub that he adopted), the Jubilee (from Old Testiment), all of 'em. He even came up with nicknames, like Motengator Montagator

Edited by Travis In Austin
Wrong spelling
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

+ needs to connect to lower + ar the cross out in red. The other connection is the side chain connection. Need one more. That is there. 

Edited by imeiamme

If I win. I’m taking these things on tour. I’ll rent theaters in cinemas and plant them down front. Give people a ‘listening experience’. Do this a few times state side, a few times overseas. Entertain the troops. Give the smoke people a table to imbibe or partake from and tune them up with 74 minutes of sound. It’s all Love.

I’ll bring them with me for the Next KLIPSCH ‘Meet and Greet’. 

8 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Where are you going to put them when you win? How are you going to get them upstairs?

I would never bring them up the stairs to my apartment .  I would instead  Start a new adventure. There is a theater where I live. I have 16 weeks of ad space set. In September looking at theater space for HERESY II. A pre and amp w/o a house system. Just these speakers. 

* and for those that know the story already or for those that don’t. Vinyl test press was played on these speakers.. the produced the unique audio signal chain under the compression drivers for the Heresy II speakers. 

To achieve the ability of reproducing that experience my next objective. True, audio, listening experience.