Wanted to say Hi !!!

I am a Best Buy employee and wanted to say thanks for letting us into the "family"

I love my Bose system but I hear the Klipsch will fit right under it for sound.

Many of my managers have done employee purchases for Klipsch top of the line

speakers and they are starting to arrive. I have been promised a demo at one of their houses this weekend. He has High end Bose speakers now so I don't know if he will be happy with the Klipsch towers he just got.

We have been given special pricing on ALL of the Klipsch product line that is cheap!

The monster cable training guy told us that they are highly recommended by Klipsch and their wire is in the entire Klipsch line. It really made a HUGE difference in sound on my systems.

Anyway hello to all and if you guys need a special price on Klipsch.

'I am a Best Buy employee and wanted to say thanks for letting us into the "family" - I love my Bose system but I hear the Klipsch will fit right under it for sound."

The Klipsch will fit right OVER it, thank you!! If you think Bose is the end-all be-all in speakers, I can't wait til you hear your bosses' speakers that are on the way. I used to think Bose was da bomb in high school - but my first month in college I heard a pair of Klipschorns, and the Bose is now simply a memory. Nothing like discovering that "the emperor has no clothes"!

'Many of my managers have done employee purchases for Klipsch top of the line

speakers and they are starting to arrive. I have been promised a demo at one of their houses this weekend. He has High end Bose speakers now so I don't know if he will be happy with the Klipsch towers he just got.'

The question is will he or you ever be happy with Bose after hearing a set of the Klipsch?? Get yer wallets out......

'We have been given special pricing on ALL of the Klipsch product line that is cheap!'

Have you ordered your Heritage yet (Klipschorn, Belle, LaScala, Heresy)???? If BB/klipsch will let you, take advantage of this!!!!!!

'The monster cable training guy told us that they are highly recommended by Klipsch and their wire is in the entire Klipsch line. It really made a HUGE difference in sound on my systems.'

Regardless of the benefits (or lack thereof) of MC, the Klipsch will make a bigger difference than the cable will.

'Anyway hello to all and if you guys need a special price on Klipsch.'

Thanks for the offer, but I got my "special price" method on klipsch already - by way of used Heritage (Cornwalls). I'll likely never buy anything else (unless it's vintage Altec/JBL). No where else can so much sound be had for so little. The Heritage line is the REAL deal - what made Paul W. Klipsch famous. Listen to an all Heritage home theater if you get a chance - but make sure you bring a fresh set of underwear11.gif

Please let us know which speakers your bosses ordered, and what you think of them. Good luck with the Synergy line - I anticipate that BB will be very successful with these, as they represent a great value to the customer.

And most of all, welcome to klipsch9.gif

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ing MIND? (wonders never cease, ROFLMFAO)

In case you haven't noticed, 'Bose' is a four letter word.

14.gif

Best Buy Guy:

Please don't think your being flamed here. It's just that Best Buy does NOT carry the high end products that are common place to the members of this board, Klipsch does make many levels of speakers, all of which, on this board, are regarded here as being above anything that Bose makes of ever has made (even the 901's). Myself, being someone who sold Bose about 20 years ago, can say that (to me) Bose' marketing strategy is about 80% advertising and price controls over it's vendors and 20% overhead and Research and Developement.

Many time we, on the board, have found parts from various supply companies that (drivers etc.) are the exact same parts used to build Bose speakers. The parts simply are not that great even when combined with a "well engineered" cabinet. I have heard more than my fair share of the famous 901 and to this day I say the same thing about the newest series as the series IV's that I sold. They simply don't sound THAT good.

Bose may have recruited people like Rush Limbaugh and Paul Harvey to advertise for them, but keep in mind that both of these people have hearing problems.

I agree, not that I'm not all happy for you about your sweet discount on synergy speakers and monster cable (although best buy doesn't carry anything better then monster-video 3), but I bought my refrence's at cost from a buddy of mine who is a dealer. Go over to your boss's house to check out his "top of the line" synergys, then go to your local A/V store and listen to the bottom of the line ref speaker and you won't be so impressed with your boss anymore.

----------------

On 3/27/2003 6:19:49 AM dndphishin wrote:

Listen to an all Heritage home theater if you get a chance - but make sure you bring a fresh set of underwear
11.gif

----------------

I love this line!!! I had to sent this to a friend. She came by to watch "Twister". Her comment was "I have seen this many times, but it never scared me before"