Sorry fellas...

deansgirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Songer 100% on this (from the first page of posts). Unacceptable. Now or in 2003. Women start trying to change men to this extreme and both lives are ruined. Not that he shouldn't be helping out in the marriage but to take away something that important to him is just stupid. I wish I handn't read this post, what a drag.

I remember this thread yanking my chain about 6 years ago.

yanking your chain - what are you talking about - i just read through this entire thread.. Daddy Dee my hat goes off to you [Y]. you are the peace maker. I believe you think like me in that you know there are two sides to every story.. and should never judge until you know both sides.

Either way this is done and dusted, 2003 is long gone.. i am sure what happened then is all in the past..

anyway going back to watch the goonies.. this is one of my childhood movies, i cant believe the sound in this.. pretty good for its age and dvd.. loved the first thunderstorm when the kids were in the attic around the start of the movie and chunk dropped the frame with the map. the thunderstorm was from everwhere,, this is great sound with lots of lfe...