Dog pictures

Parrot

Ah just right. I have seen him cold once when the east wind pushed in the tide along with about 15 inches of snow and made 6 inches of 30 degree liquid slush that was floating on the surface. After 15 minutes of getting the slime ball I got him out of the water and gave him a extra bowl of kibbles to get the fire restarted. Makes me cold looking at him.

That doggie is crazy, or just showing you he's tougher than you are ?

A dogs normal body temp is 102 degrees F. So, I could see him wanting to cool down.

But, that dog is CrAzY!!!! yes.gif

Dennie

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Beau's body temperature is a bit higher like 102.4 but thats not his fault. I got the double washtub from a friend when he bought a piece of property, Beau has been enjoying it since 2004, I used to flip it over for the winter but this year I left it with about 6 inches of water. Beau is a slime ball getter and used to go at it hard for 20 or 30 minutes, he's getting older now and at 9 he really needs to cool down after 10 minutes of the game. He likes it out side and you will find him out on the porch when it's 15 or 20 degrees in the sun taking a nap. As for being tougher than me, damm straight he is. Crazy, no - he's smart enough to get me out there to break the ice up for a dip and cool off. When it was frozen solid 3 weeks ago he would get in the pool anyway, I guess he was trying to tell me something. Five and a half weeks till spring, I can't wait...

He would stand in his tub crunching ice and drool with the excess frothing out of the side of his mouth. He is the true definition of a dawg. We were at a car show a couple years ago and the best looking women there neels down and Beau gives her a face wash, I had to stand there and watch and she didn't even say hello to me! Life just isn't fair (smile).

Guest Anonymous

Midas was rescued from the Human Society(pound) when he was a pup; We had him for a long time. Great family dog. loved people.

We lost Midas about 6 weeks ago.

post-2101-13819688152232_thumb.jpg

About 4 years ago, we added a Great Dane to our Family. We got him when he was a pup. Its hard to believe he used to be this small.

Great looking Pup! I'd love to see a current picture if you have one.

Our Great Dane (Khonga) lived to be 16 years old and our "Vet" could not believe it. Here is a couple of pic's from when she was about 13 years old....

DenniesPhotos348.jpg

DenniesPhotos350.jpg

Funny how people are intimidated by there size, as they are some of the gentlest dogs I've ever been around. She just wanted to be on your lap and she never took her size into account. Heck, she would even get in bed with us, thinking there was room for her too! LOL

Dogs, Man's best friend for a reason. They never judge us, they are just always happy to see us.....always!

Dennie

Guest Anonymous

About 4 years ago, we added a Great Dane to our Family. We got him when he was a pup. Its hard to believe he used to be this small.

That was then, this is now, looking out the same window. watching the world go by. Biggest lap dog ever. Loves People, so so gentle. yes, loves to jump into bed with us, cause you know, there's room for a 160 pound beast there... Loves couches, lazy boys, any soft spot he can get his hands on. People are intimiated by his size, but yeah, a great dog...danes are a little sloppy, after a long walk, drinking water, loves mud holes and such.

His name is Archie also known as Chicken Little.

post-2101-13819688202082_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

We had three dogs, Midas passed 6 weeks ago. We are now left with our Dane - Archie, and This is our other little guy Buster. We have two dogs now, Archie, and Buster. He's a minature Schnoodle(schnauser/poodle x.

Buster, also know as "the noodle"

post-2101-13819688218568_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Last one, i swear, i had to post this one to demonstrate the economy of size. 160 lbs vs, 14lbs. These guys have been best friends since we got Archie(dane). The Dane was actually smaller than Schnoodle when we got him. He was about 10 lbs. They had some good fun and fights when we they were younger.

Funniest thing about this now is, Buster(schnoodle) may be small but you should see him kick the Danes a$$. He stands on his back legs and bites his lips. you should see him bite his ankles too....

post-2101-1381968822695_thumb.jpg