Dog pictures

Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duder1982, im not sure if thats a comeback or you want to buy me a bag of dog food??

Sorry I wasn't clear on that, I was saying I would contribute if jhoak was to adopt one or two.

Its all good, I think I was just trying to understand it myself! Thats cool you are willing to do that [Y]

I wish I knew someone else around here willing to take them both, I cant keep them here much longer. Marshal, you've got some land, come on [H]

• 3 months later...

Nice video!

It does however, lend some clarity as to why the sheep are lying little tramps....

We once had a dog (shot & killed by a hunter on Christmas Eve) who was a VERY high strung, runner. She LOVED to chase the car, anything. She was built for speed and really, spent the last year of her life in our little dog heaven with ample acres for her to run free.

Your video reminded me of something I'd do with her. Daisy acquired some kind of eye infection. The Doc said I had to put a salve in her eye something like three times a day. That was nice & wonderful however, she was SO strung & twitchy that I stabbed her nose or eyelids more than once because she did NOT want to sit still for this.

What to do....

(cut to your video)

I discovered that she, more than any other dog, LOVED to chase me while I was riding my dirt bike. So, I simply pulled it out, fired it up...she'd get all excited. I'd run some fairly hard circles in the field in front of the house until her tongue was hanging out.

I'd drive back to the house, she'd chase me home (always). I'd put the bike away and she'd collapse onto my lap. It was now a piece of cake to put the medication in her eye and she had a blast doing it.

...........I discovered that she, more than any other dog, LOVED to chase me while I was riding my dirt bike. So, I simply pulled it out, fired it up...she'd get all excited. I'd run some fairly hard circles in the field in front of the house until her tongue was hanging out..........

Fun for both of you too. Nice story. Must've ripped your heart out, the way she died.