Craig Turned 44!!!

garymd

Gary, your negligence has been forgiven 2.gif , for this time 7.gif . Craig, happy birthday man. I'm 9 years behind you, but you know what Lou Reed sang in 'a gift' (to all the women in this world); "like a good wine I'm better as I get older!"

All the best, Tim. 1.gif

Now if you were as well known as David Letterman, then Drew Barrymore could arrive at your place, jump up on top of your workbench, and give you her special birthday dance (with shirt uplifted, natch)!9.gif

I'm only 3 years behind ya...damn, we're old!

Craig Ostby, man or myth?

The guy who's made it impossible for me to enjoy listening to an average stereo system.6.gif

I KNEW his birthday was yesterday and even though I was on the phone with him while he was EATING CAKE, I still forgot. Guess I've been so wrapped up with myself I forgot! 15.gif

Where did you guys get the Idea I was 44 ? I'm only 22 ....................... at heart .........and the wife says I'm 12 in the brain department 2.gif

Did I get my wish ............... nope Fed Ex did not deliver my Blueberry 1.gif so I think Mark owes me a refund 2.gif

Thanks everyone !!

Craig