Pako

Here is my set up:

Samsung LN46A550 on a motorized Samsung wall mount
Klipsch RF-15
Klipsch RC-25
Klipsch RW-10
Some unknown ceiling mounted rear surround
Onkyo TSXR-603X

My wife and I just finished builidng the custom stand with custom door and drawers. It was our first finished cabinetry project and are pleased with the end result.

ht-0.jpg?rev=0

yes front effects.. If you have a 7.1 receiver wat u do is turn off sourround B ..Srourround A is your rears..Sourround Backs are your front effects. Make sure your front effecs are the highest speakers in the front sound stage..The surround back will perform just like fron effects It will appear on your receiver as Dolby D + PLIIx C.It really opens the theater up..i love multi channel music in PLII M now

yes front effects.. If you have a 7.1 receiver wat u do is turn off sourround B ..Srourround A is ur rears..Sourround Backs are your front effects. Make sure your front effecs are the highest speakers in the front sound stage..The surround back will perform just like fron effects It will appear on ur receiver as Doldby D + PLII C.It really opens the theater up..i love multi channel music in PLII M now

[:^)] Thanks for clearing that up. It all makes perfect sense now? I mean really, is ur even a word?

Here is my set up:

Samsung LN46A550 on a motorized Samsung wall mount
Klipsch RF-15
Klipsch RC-25
Klipsch RW-10
Some unknown ceiling mounted rear surround
Onkyo TSXR-603X

My wife and I just finished builidng the custom stand with custom door and drawers. It was our first finished cabinetry project and are pleased with the end result.

ht-0.jpg?rev=0

nice stand is your sub in the cab on the left. has a nice contemp metro look.

John Albright are your Lascalas sitting on your subwoofers if so how are they mounted and arent you afraid of them falling off.

Those subs are so big, the La Scalas won't fall off. It also puts the La Scalas inthe corner and I think they may sound a little smoother.

• dtel pinned this topic