Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I guess I am in the wrong forum. Klipsch,I had hoped to see photos of sound rooms, not TV rooms. Bummer

You are in the right Forum however you are in the wrong Thread, since this Thread is titled "Lets see YOUR Home Theater" and it is listed in the Home Theater section it is the place to post pics of Home Theater audio and video systems.

Anyway welcome to the forum.

For the size it's a killer room. The wall treatments help a lot I believe.

As it is it is also a good listening room with the Corns. My main listening room is right above it with a pair of Khorns and a Belle center.

The Sub?... Way overkill for the room, but mo' is betta, right?

My son and I ran frequency sweeps and the thing put out below 10 Hz.

As you can see I don't have a sweet spot either. So I stand in the center of thee room and just sway. I have looked at most of the threads , trying to get some sweet photos of sound system rooms. I have no interest in movies whatsoever. I like vinyl.

My turntable is a B and O Beogram

Amp is Denon 3000,

Speakers are Epic CF-4's.

This is my second set of Klipsch's. My first I bought in 1972 and still have em.

post-37004-13819475093288_thumb.jpg

Have tried uploading using the options tab, add/edit button. It says that the image is saved, but then when I hit post, nothing happens. Screen just refreshes. Thanks

You have to make sure that the picture isn't to big. Try resizing it to the longest size being 800 pixels x whatever.

James

• dtel pinned this topic