Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Hi and welcome

to post a pic

press reply - write what you want - then click the options tab and add/update tab then choose your pic - press save and then post

good luck - looking forward to seeing your pic

Like James said - very nice set up

one golf bag filled with quality clubs is just not enough these days.. thats like me and fishing started out with one general purpose rod, now i have a rod for this and a rod for that.. its great to have a passion.

good eye! they are clubs, we"re on a course so its kind of the "decor"...had to kind of nail them to the wall after learning about bass and gravity the hard way a while back. killed a tv. as for the pups mine are 3 and a half, had rotties my whole life...nice pup bailz!

i posted a pic of my set up its about 2 pages back of this page

whoops, sorry i forgot to comment on it [:$] yeah i saw it the other day, verry cool indeed i bet it rooks that room, and alot more now with that center and very cool idea with that box u made up too. by the way beautiful weather in queensland this long weekend i got out for a fish today ill try post a pic soon.

• dtel pinned this topic