Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

i noticed your shimano top. you must be a very keen fisherman, like me [:D] i try to do a lot of land based game fishing off the beach at night.. thanks for the comments. hey with the long weekend, saturday night, 7.30pm lets bail bailz [Y]

had to kind of nail them to the wall after learning about bass and gravity the hard way a while back. killed a tv

Not good at all, sorry to hear....

Since the pictures of your puppies I was out playing with mine today and here is one of her, she is the third Rottie that I have owned.

James

post-21381-13819475513332_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys...

mines a big sook

If that means baby, I'm with you.. I had a male that was pushing 135 and he thought he was still a puppy. I would play with him on the floor and he would crawl on my legs and in 5 minutes my legs would be asleep. She is almost to that point, thinking that she can still fit in the places that she did a month ago.

Sad how a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

James

I would play with him on the floor and he would crawl on my legs and in 5 minutes my legs would be asleep.

it sure is a rottie thing then that they love to sit on your feet mine does it all the time.

Sad how a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

so true

great pic too

Here is an updated view of my front three speakers. I previously was using a Cornwall as a center channel until about a month ago. I decided to change it for a Heresy II for various reasons. I really liked the Cornwall as center channel and the single Heresy in the upright position was not quite doing it for me. Since I had it's twin, I decided to try two of them in the upright position and then tried it with two Heresys laying on their sides. I really like the sound with them both on their sides in my current configuration better than upright (1 or 2), but not quite as good as the single Cornwall, but darn close. I do however think it looks much cooler than a single Cornwall [:D] I am still prowling for a single black La Scala in my area but until then, this will have to do.

Here is an another pic of the right rear surround and subs. I just picked up the SVS PB1-ISD the other day for cheap off of Craigslist. It was in my neighborhood and I could not pass up the price. I still have not even hooked up the new sub yet. I will run some tests this week and will probably end up locating it on the opposite side as the PC-Ultra on the other side of the couch in the rear left due to room/placement constraints.

• dtel pinned this topic