Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Youthman,

I will admit, I was a little worried the 64 would overpower the 82's, but I have been pleasantly surprised. They keep up quite nicely. The 64 is just such a monster! I love it! And, the RT-10 is a little pit-bull, I have to watch myself with it... It has some serious ummph!

Oh, and Thanks!!!

I believe in responsibility in my setups. When I had to live in apartments was when I sold off my original Definitive Tech setup with subs that would shake a pretty major listening room. Even with my Quartets I was dumbing down the low freq's. Still there was always some asshat with 2 or more ghetto subs just pounding action tracks over and over. I even downsized and then sold my Academy that took almost 5 years to replace (I was targeting what I sold the original for back in 199x and a local pickup because of poor packing practices of others I tried to get).

Your new theatre is awesome and I know you aren't guilty of what I am talking about, but that storage container center/tv stand reminded me of some "AWESOME SETUP YOU HAVE TO SEE".

I want subs now...my wife (japanese only in the US for about a decade now) is used to quiet and not disturbing neighbors. I want to jam now! I have a nicely separated home.

• Moderators

Hey c'mon I'm in the military so this had to do, will go into the bedroom when I get home!

Thank you for your service!! Bet that little rig sound great in that roomYes

Yes, we are truly grateful for the sacrifices that you make to keep our country safe. I definitely wasn't making fun, I just can relate. Sometimes you've gotta do with what you have. You still have a much better system than probably most people that you know. [:D]

Just an FYI, your front speakers are RB-51's (your signature sayss RB-52's).

Hey Monty, what do you have that centre speaker sitting on? Is it a shelf that attaches to the stand?

Hey mr rf62 ..how you been..ltns!...actually its a 5 shelf stand ..the shelves are mounted on a steel pole behind the tv...I just took out the middle shelf and the LCD fit right iniside..it worked out perfectly...

the only setback is it will only work with the 40 inch ..any other size i would have the problem of not having a shelf for the center speaker

post-12368-1381953866919_thumb.jpg

post-12368-1381955401011_thumb.jpg

post-12368-13819566888482_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic