Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

ive yet to stop tinkering around with my new set up. I wanst totally happy with the way the tv stuck out so far( after upgrading to the 46"), I wanted it closer to the wall. But yet I wanted to keep the top shelf for a center speaker...What I decided to do was cut the metal shelf down to 7" in lengh..still having the mounting gear on it. I mounted it back on the top..The Tv was able to push back another 10"..this makes me happy it gives a better look. I then found a 4" wood spacer to screw down on top of the newly cut shelf..This will raise the glass shelf just an inch over the tv..

Why am I telling you guys this...Because ive seen lots of ppl having problems placing there center speaker on top of there LCD...This is one way to do it!..Just finding the right stand is the hard part..

post-12368-13819538861032_thumb.jpg

post-12368-1381955422815_thumb.jpg

post-12368-13819567096166_thumb.jpg

looks great, what kind of sub is that? and where did you get the center channel stand?

Youthman has it correct. There are two Sunfire EQ Signature subwoofers, one on either side of the RF-83's. As for the center channel stand... I needed something sturdy with two small children in the house so I found an individual on ebay that makes custom speakers stands.

Youthman, It is certainly much easier than it once was with various versions of Audyssey in the receivers and all the auto eq/parametric eq's in the subs themselves these days. In this particular set-up it is not that bad. I do not use the auto eq feature of the subs since my receiver has two sub outputs that are handled by Audyssey, which per Audyssey has a much more powerful filter than anything in today's current subwoofers. Additionally, I have the mains crossed over pretty high so I am not getting a lot of base out of them. With an 11 x 11 room it does not take a lot to get the sound pressure up... and quickly.

• dtel pinned this topic