Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Definitely...even if you think no one will ever put anything on them. I had someone set a can of compressed air they were using on one of my Quartets and it etched a ring in the veneer. :(

Man, sorry to hear. I have glass tops on my RF-83's, two pairs of Corns and one pair of Heresy. A great investment for the protection that they have.

The body has been well hidden.

I hope the gators liked their snack... [:P]

James

Considering they only weigh about 7lbs each, it wasn't too difficult.

That is the best part, something simple and easy just made your room that much better,,, [H]

Because of the extreme height, I made sure they were aiming down directly at the primary seating position.I had to deal with what the roomg gave me. My little piece of modest HT heaven.....LOL

Thats great that you were able to angle them down. Looks great, a lot of people don't have the perfect room but it's really nice to see the ways people get what they want out of the room.

James

I didn't even get threw the conversation when all I herd was no we don't need more speakers in the family room.

You can always tell her that you aren't adding speakers just replacing them, the Academy for a Corn.... [6]

Oh yea about the glass tops I was thinking this idea when my new to move in roommate moves in(he works for a glass company its all free) So soon they will be protected.

Great to hear. A little investment for a lot of protection and to get them for free, even better...

So what was the first movie that you watched with the Corn fronts?

James

looks good youthman,

it seems you have a very similar system to mine. i too have the 83's up front with the 64 for a center. then i have the rs-62's for sides and rb-81's for rears (till i make room for the 63's) my question is how do you like the rs-52's as side surrounds and where do you sit? i am limited on position for my 62's due to a french door on the right side, so mine are positioned a bit in front of my seating position. i would rather have the directly to my right and left. do you feel it would make a diffrence? i already feel as if im not getting full potential due to room constraints, but oh well.

and by the way i just picked up an emotiva xpa-3 a few weeks ago and now just ordered a xpa-2. so for anyones who's skeptical about them, i love mine it absolutly rocks. and very affordable too.

• Moderators

Thanks guys. My RS-52's are positioned in between the front and the back row. You can see additional pics in the last few pages of my build thread in my signature. Before I had the RS-52's, I really didn't get a lot from surrounds because my RB-35's are mounted way too high and cannot angle down any further with the brackets that I have. The RS-52's have allowed me to finally become immersed into the movie and truly experience the effects and ambience I was missing. The front row sounds great, back row is against the back wall and the surrounds are slightly in front of the back row so even with reflected sound, you can still tell that the sound is coming from in front of you. Unfortunately, even in a dedicated HT, there are constraints and sometimes sacrifices.

Youthman happy 4K!!

Wow! Happy Anniversary to meeee.....LOL

I hear you get a Placard at 10 thousand!!

That's all? I was kinda hoping for a pair of Palladiums. Oh well. Wishful thinking.

At 10 thousand posts Amy automatically bills you for the Palladiums and they are shipped the next day.

• Moderators

Can't figure out how to post multiple pics, so here's one of just the electronics.

That's a limitation of the Klipsch forums. Only one attachment per post. You can however insert links to images by uploading your images to something like photobucket.com or flickr.com and use the Insert/Edit Image button to link to each image. This method will allow you to post multiple images in one post.

Welcome and congrats on your new purchase.

Yea Blu, it really sounds good at all volumes.

What you see from top to bottom is Audio Alchemy ACD11, Monster power HTC 2600, B&W LCR60 S3, Adcom GDA-700, Adcom GCD-600, B&K ref 50 S2, Denon DVD-2910, Adcom GFA-5503, Squeezbox classic, Adcom GFA-5800.

• dtel pinned this topic