Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

----------------

On 7/4/2004 11:14:25 AM twolman wrote:

Okay Here's mine. I've tried to integrate my system into the family room in an effort to make it blend in. Can't figure out how to attach all pics in one post so i'll just do multiples.

----------------

That's cool. I like those stand you have for the surrounds? Did you make those yourself?

----------------

On 7/4/2004 11:14:25 AM twolman wrote:

Okay Here's mine. I've tried to integrate my system into the family room in an effort to make it blend in. Can't figure out how to attach all pics in one post so i'll just do multiples.

----------------

which of the klf series are your main speaker. with the grills on i can't tell. and what are you using for surrounds.

Mains KLF-10s

Center KLF-C7

Surrounds RS3II

Sony STR-DE935

Sony KV-40XBR800 HDTV

Sony DVP-NC655P DVD

Sony TC-366 Reel to Reel

Pioneer CT-W403R Cassette

JVC L-E600 Linear Tracking Turntable

Technics SLPD847 CD Player

Sony SLV-799HF VHS

Heres a pic. Went out Sunday and bought a Rc-35 and a pair of Rs-35's to go with my cornwalls. I had 2 seperate setups for audio and videp wich was getting to be too many speakers and after getting the cornwalls decided to merge my audio and video hence I bought the center and surrounds. Now I will just switch between my video system and my tube amp audio system with both setups sharing the cornwalls. Less clutter. Mabye room now for that kegerator I saw at Costco. Stainless steel none the less.9.gif

13238pic-for-klipsch-ht-med.jpg

This is from the rear right corner. Next to me is 3 leather chairs for a total of 5 chairs for viewing with 2 being good for audio listening. The room is 24x20x8.

----------------

On 7/6/2004 7:37:24 PM twolman wrote:

Yes I made the stands. They are solid oak. Thanks

----------------

they are really nice, and thanks for the answers to my quetions. How do you like the legend series? I would love to have a KLF-C7 someday for my center.

Hi Pako. So far the blend together pretty nice. I only got to sit down a watch my G3 dvd concert with Joe Satriani,Stevie Vai, and Yngwie Malmsteen. Im gonna try to watch some regular movies this weekend. I admitt I'm probably 75% music most of the time, but the cocert dvd sounded AWESOME.3.gif

Hi Pako. So far they blend together pretty nice. I only got to sit down a watch my G3 dvd concert with Joe Satriani,Stevie Vai, and Yngwie Malmsteen. Im gonna try to watch some regular movies this weekend. I admitt I'm probably 75% music most of the time, but the cocert dvd sounded AWESOME.3.gif

Ok finally I borrowed a friend's digital camera and took some less than spectacular pics, but here they are.

I figured I start with some pics of my bedroom (secondary home theater) setup.

Hometheater 1.jpg

Hometheater 2.jpg

Hometheater 6.jpg

Hometheater 5.jpg

And here are the pics of my main living room setup.

Hometheater 3.jpg

Hometheater 4.jpg

Hometheater 10.jpg

Hometheater 7.jpg

Hometheater 8.jpg

Hometheater 9.jpg

And of course, like Picky knows, what home theater (or for me, bachelor pad haha) is complete without the full bar?

Bar 1.jpg

Bar 2.jpg

Bar 3.jpg

If this works, thankyou dantfmly, picky, and skonopa for helping walk me through this!

nicholtl: Ah! You have done well, Grasshoppa! But now it time for young Grasshoppa-San to learn art of picture-downsize and rotation. It make things easier for master to view Grasshoppa's pictures.

Dude: 9.gif You have some serious change tied up in your "Bachelor's Pad"! Nice systems! I spotted the bottle of Patron right away! I have been stocking a bottle myself since May on my wife's cousin's recommendation. Good stuff. I also like your G5-powered Editing suite. Looks pretty serious! Nice place, man.

• dtel pinned this topic