I�m In Trouble With the Twins Again, and�

thebes

I need your help.

So, I pick up the twins from the airport when they return from the manicurists convention. Take em to my place and give them a present-new bikinis Id ordered from Rio de Janeiro. They put them on and I take them out to the backyard where Id set up a brand new trampoline. Tickles gets this wonderfully exuberant smile on her face and starts heading over to the trampoline when Tawny stops her. Appears shed noticed the camcorder Id set up on its stand next to my chair.

Tawny whispers something in Tickles ear, they both turn towards me staring daggers. They grab up their clothes, dont even bother to change, strut off with heads held high, and sped off in their convertible.

So I go into full damage mode and show up outside their balcony with a Mariachi Band.

Apparently they are amused by the giant sombrero Im wearing and so they relent enough to let me them take them dancing on Saturday.

Now its summer in DC and the club scene is a little slow. Got a good friend whos a DJ at a downtown club and he says hell play anything I want and the crowd will go along.

Ok the shooters will be lined up and Im ready to bust some moves.

Need some dance music here! Lets get going the gals are waiting!

The Temptations are for later. Man, you guys got to start helping me out here.

Tickles is going to be wearing her Catholic Schools Girls outift with her hair in twin ponytails. I'll tell you about what Tawny's up to later.

Need some energy music dudes, Somthin to put some moves to. Somebody here must know more then how to dance the waltz with thier mother at a wedding reception.

Let's go.

----------------

On 8/13/2004 6:15:33 PM thebes wrote:

I need your help.

----------------

Thebes, you are obviously a very sick individual, who needs some very serious help!

Therefore I would be glad to offer my help anytime of the night or day. 3.gif

Just tell me where, when, and I'll be there. 3.gif3.gif

----------------

On 8/13/2004 7:11:10 PM thebes wrote:

The Temptations are for later. Man, you guys got to start helping me out here.

Tickles is going to be wearing her Catholic Schools Girls outift with her hair in twin ponytails. I'll tell you about what Tawny's up to later.

Need some energy music dudes, Somthin to put some moves to. Somebody here must know more then how to dance the waltz with thier mother at a wedding reception.

Let's go.
----------------

Oh Lord.....Please let Tawny be wearing the "Little Bo Peep" outfit.

Well Thebes,

It's a little tough not knowing the twins as well as you do...

How about some POLKA MUSIC from Al Yankovic--Weird Al's Dad? "Roll Out the Barrel" always seems to get the party started at the weddings I've been to in upstate PA!

Or maybe "Brick House" by the Isley Bros?

Or maybe "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top? I think the sombrero qualifies you for that description!

Give the twins a kiss for me...

Best in horns,

triceratops

"Better off Alone" Alice DJ lots of remixes out there

Other possibilities: "Vital Idol" by Billy Idol, Metallica

I've partied with a lot of young filipinas over the past few years. Believe it or not, when they hear some of the old stuff from Modern Talking, the girls instinctively start to move, though the other dudes and I don't really want to hear it.....

----------------

On 8/14/2004 1:12:30 AM jazman wrote:

"Brick House"= Ohio Players

----------------

Doh!!

I knew I should have looked it up before attributing that to the Isleys! Actually, Jazman, I think we're both wrong. It should have been the Commodores!

Boogie on down, Thebes!

Best in horns,

triceratops

----------------

On 8/14/2004 7:08:14 AM krustyoldsarge wrote:

"Better off Alone" Alice DJ lots of remixes out there

Other possibilities: "Vital Idol" by Billy Idol, Metallica

I've partied with a lot of young filipinas over the past few years. Believe it or not, when they hear some of the old stuff from Modern Talking, the LBFM's instinctively start to move, though the other dudes and I don't really want to hear it.....
----------------

Sarge, I wonder how many know what a LBFM is?

Don't ask!