What's in your garage?

kohill

In my living room resides a nice system. KLF-20's with RB-5 surrounds. A Harman Kardon receiver with a Rotel 990bx powering the front channels. But in my garage are the jewels. An old pair of KM-2's( like KG1.5). They have been knocked over and reglued, they're all skinned up, sweet. Powering them is a Dynaco sca-80 integrated. For my tuner I use a Realistic receiver that the amp quit working on. I just use the tape outs to the Dynaco. I also have a realistic 5-disc player that I payed 10.00 for. Guess what, It sounds pretty good. I don't mind going out there and listening at all. So, What's in your garage?

One car, one SUV, one sport/touring motorcycle, one power- cruiser motorcycle. Sorry, couldn't help myself. Oh, and to answer your real question, one boombox.

Have a great Memorial Day and remember what it is all about.

It is for those that I have a garage full of toys.

2 massive Renkus-Heinz monitors )(2x12 eminence and RH horn )

2 EV TL 15 cabs

2 EV TL 18 cabs

2 Bag End mid/high cabs- short throw (each 2x12 EV and 6x4" JBL line array)

2 Klipcsh Industrial Split LaScalas (fibreglass/Aluminum trim) MINT

2 Klipsch La Scalas BR with nice walnut stain

2 Klipsch Heresy WL for rebuild project

parts for Klipsch Cornwall center channel cabinet

F100 Fog machine

JBL amp

Crown microtech 1200 amp

QSC 1400 amp

BGW 75 amp

eq's, 3-way xovers, processing, enough for a mid size band (no snake or board though)

That's about it for now- just cleaned up all this stuff, so I know it's there!

Michael

an OLD kenwood RCV, a Scott 299B(that still needs to be sent off to be checked) and a pair of Heresys. Bose 101's on the back deck, unless it is nice enough to pull the Heresys out (have have wire ran from them and stands made as well). I want a new CD player and if I ever get one the Fisher will get moved to the Garage.

Two pairs of Cornwalls 84 and 76

Two pairs of Wharfedale W 70s

1 Pair Wharfedale W 60s

1 Mc6100

1 Dynaco St70 PAS 3 Pre

Thorens TD160 TT

Teac 3340S RR

Sony something or other tunes

Kipsch PA system w/ EQ.

Fender Twin

My garage is legendary. Nothing set up to play, but it would blow your mind the "gold mine" buried within...you guys are all invited to the yard sale, tentatively scheduled for the day after I kick the bouquet.

Probably the most exotic items in my garage are a pair of AR-LSTs. The woofers (according to A Brown Soun, in San Rafael) need to be replaced, or rebuilt (not just refoamed). they're highly sought after, and I plan on (eventually) restoring and selling them.

Sorry, no garage stereo system, just an old Panasonic AM/FM portable radio.

Oh, and a 19 rank residence pipe organ my dad built for our house back in '83, made up of some very old pipework, some fairly new, and the rest he built entirely by himself (and is now up for sale, hopefully to a church that will appreciate it)!

DSCN04213.jpg

post-11084-13819266250298_thumb.jpg