If These Don't Give Ya Stiffy....Nothing Will

Gilbert

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These probably have been in the boxes.

I noticed the copyright for text and photos - could that be from the seller or a website or McIntosh.

Allan, glad you're here, weren't the A-116 a little different looking ? More toward industrial?

If these are the actual pictures, they'll get sniped at $3000.00 plus. No telling wives, but watch the end for a snipe.

Remember the good old days when you could put a bid in and a number of times the end was lower and you won? Oh well those that can get shill bidders or others snipe. Half of the time it's now weighted against the average buyer.

i think at $2650 my wallet just got erectile dysfunction, as it is just sitting there in my pocket feeling inadequate. i can tell that the leather is soft, limp or flacid, whatever the correct musical term is, . . . . but it will be back to fight (or love) another day.

So Joe, GO FOR IT DUDE! Make us proud! (darn, it is easy to help you spend YOUR money).

----------------

On 7/10/2005 6:06:28 PM Parrot wrote:

Sexually aroused by STEREO EQUIPMENT? I am finding out more than I wanted to know.

----------------

paul, you surprise me. there are no comments even referring to arousal . . . other than the title, which was selected by another member. your mind must be in the gutter . . . . and in the other thread you suggested you were talking over my head (cranium, that is). G'night

----------------

On 7/10/2005 6:56:41 PM st. patrick wrote:

paul, you surprise me. there are no comments even referring to arousal . . . other than the title, which was selected by another member. your mind must be in the gutter . . . . and in the other thread you suggested you were talking over my head (cranium, that is). G'night

----------------

To the contrary, there are indeed several comments in the thread referring to arousal. But perhaps you are joking. Yes, you must be joking.