Anyone seen NOSValves (Craig) around?

rplace

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that is a shame. Last I talked to him, he told me there was something going on. I was hoping his delay in email and noticeable absence from posting was due to a well deserved vacation on a sunny beach or some other happy reason.

God's speed to you and yours, Craig!

Rich,

I'm here! Sorry for not responding when I got your email (I only have one by the way) I figured I would have to wait and see what gives before answering you about when I will get the Dynaco's on the bench for a check up. Things are insane here on my end not only has my father had health issues but now (as of monday) my son is in the hospital and was just diagnosed with MS!! Life really sucks these days.

Craig

Rich,

I'm here! Sorry for not responding when I got your email (I only have one by the way) I figured I would have to wait and see what gives before answering you about when I will get the Dynaco's on the bench for a check up. Things are insane here on my end not only has my father had health issues but now (as of monday) my son is in the hospital and was just diagnosed with MS!! Life really sucks these days.

Craig

No rush Craig. Current lack of tubes on my end is minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Just testing the waters to see if anyone had heard from you. Sorry to hear about things on your end. I think we all take our health for granted until something happens to open our eyes.

Hang in there.

Hey buddy,

I'm so sorry to here the news. Call me when you get a chance. I'm pretty up with the latest MS treatments as you know. Maybe I can help or give some advice since I deal with it every day. If you met my wife (which you will someday) you'd never know she's been undergoing treatment for 15 years now.

Hang in there and let me know if there's anything I can do.

- Gary