Just brought a mobile 7 speaker Bose system

jacksonbart

Just picked her up from the dealer on Tuesday. My first Corvette, needless to say I have not stopped smiling, my wife is ecstatic, but then she did not have to write the check. Have not really had time to listen to the audio system or XM as the car makes beautiful music of its own.

post-16829-1381928453838_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Very nice car and color ,I have never driven one ,has to be fun.

Speaking of that pole you might want to wrap that sucker with some real soft padding, If the door hits it you will cry, i would.

Nice. I work at a Chevy dealership. We have one just like that in the showroom. Lovely. Is yours the automatic/paddleshift or standard. If I bought a Corvette (non Z06) I would get the automatic. It's a mite quicker. Congratulations! That red is a cop magnet.

Edit: Also, I would suggest a polymer-based paint sealant rather than wax. Polymer lasts longer and feels better. And apply it by hand. And no circular motions either. I was taught to apply the sealant the same direction the wind travels over the car (I mean front to back, not side to side). Trust me, I was a detailer for a while.

LOL!

What have you become; one of those 40 to 60 year old High End buying old farts trying to recapture the past? How selfish, and Bose equipment to boot! Godzilla will hunt you down and crush your Vette with one big stomp! Good Luck with the Corvette, you will love it. I sold my 76 last fall, but if I ever get another it will be a C5 or newer.Much nicer than the old ones, like driving a go kart. Keep her between the lines, and wipe that smile off your face, mid life crisis indeed!!!

Ok guys......help me out here. What was that joke about men who drive Red Corvette's??? [;)] [;)] [:)]

Tom

ps: Nice car. A chick here at work just bought one in the copper color and oh wow....in the sunlight it's bee-you-tee-full. Oh - and she let me drive it. Bad Doby, bad Doby......(you'll get it if you've watched Harry Potter).