Huge Thank you

NOSValves

Just stopping in to thank you all for the wonderful support! The kind words and monetary help have been great. As Dean stated at first I was thrown off balance with the donations but soon realized this is what the Klipsch forum does like no other forum on the net. When a member is in need we all come together to help. You all know I'm no English scholar and have an ego the size of the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Rocky Mountains. So I think it best to just say<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks!!

PS: Now please realize that every time the phone rings the subject ends up the same and I need to get moving on. So I will not be frequently posting for a while trying to get some work done and work out my feelings. I only have a little over a week before my Canadian fishing trip which is with family members and friends that new my Dad very well (In fact one 76 year old that has went with my Dad in the past decided to make the trip once more). I'm hoping that I can put this all in perspective on that week of seclusion from all the hustle and bustle of life. Im not currently myself at all.

Enjoy your trip Craig, and especially enjoy the time you spend with familily, friends and fish. Those are the BIG 3 in life [:o].

What ever you do,.... Do not catch the big one, just cut your line and save him for me,.... next year dude [:D].

We will do this next year, definitely.

My dad died in September of 2000. I am his only child and as he went down hill from cancer I brought him to live with me for the last 4 months of his life. I was working and could not spend the days taking care of him. After some discussion with him we opted for a nursing home near me so he could be taken care of while getting his radiation therapy for 6 weeks. He died 1 week after completing the therapy.

On weekends I would pick him up so we could spend the weekend together. I live in the country, a lot of dairy farmers are around here and they grow a lot of corn. I'd be driving him home and he'd look at the corn and comment on how well it was growing and how green and beautiful it was.

After he died, I woud pass the same corn fields on the way home and I could hear him talking. At first it filled me with saddness, he was gone, I am here.

After a while, a few years, I would still pass the corn on the way home and the memories became sweet without pain. We all adjust with time.

God bless your dad Craig, the pain will lessen with time and the memories will be sweet.

Larry Citro

Somewhere out on that lake during that week your Father will be in that boat with you Craig.

It will probably be the most difficult 'get away' of your life, but it will be a very cathartic adventure for you as well. Amazing that the timing of the trip worked out as it did.

I'd venture to say that if you're half the man we think you are, that lake will have more than a few extra drops added to its volume. This is the time dude, let it all out. It's gonna hurt, but there are great memories on the other side of your pain and confusion.

Listen to your heart on this trip. You will be told things. Be at peace.

Michael

Hey Bro ... sorry to hear the news , hope all is well with you .

No man has words of comfort for another at this time as no one shares the same feelings and memories . Now with that said i won't try comfort you with empty thoughts but i will tell you one thing craig ... as long as your around there is still a huge part of your dad for the rest of us to still enjoy

Enjoy your trip Craig, and especially enjoy the time you spend with familily, friends and fish. Those are the BIG 3 in life [:o].

Well I can think of one more "Big One" starting with the letter "f", but I think Craig should wait until after the fishin' trip for that one!

BTW, someone needs to teach me how to fish. My Dad was not into it. How about it, Craig?? My Dad was born in Michigan, if that helps. ;^) Take care, Bud!

Craig, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Enjoy your trip as much as possible. My Pop passed in 2004 and I still miss him. I live in So Cal, he and my Mom were/are in PA. No doubt it hurts to lose a loved on especially a parent but even with 3K miles in between us he was still my best friend and we were very close. So yeah it will be tough but I believe time will/does allow the good memories to console you. Have a good trip and drop back in when you are ready.

R/Jim