OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

After Denver's Week 11 dud in St. Louis and Kansas City's dramatic victory over Seattle, the division rivals are tied at 7-3. Are the Broncos, No. 1 here just three weeks ago, still superior in the eyes of ESPN's Power Panel (a group of more than 80 writers, editors and TV personalities)? Yes, but not by much.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/forum/29-2-channel-home-audio/

• 2 weeks later...

although football is a long three-hour game, I do appreciate watching the world’s greatest living quarterback, Peyton Manning, still in the game.  Last night the Broncos mostly ran a ground game against the KC Chiefs (old Texans), otherwise it looked as if the Bronocs cold run away with the score. The Packers though stopped the Patriots! Painful though to watch the hapless Jets against the incompetent Dolphins. Like watching inapt college ball. 

• Like 1

although football is a long three-hour game, I do appreciate watching the world’s greatest living quarterback, Peyton Manning, still in the game.  Last night the Broncos mostly ran a ground game against the KC Chiefs (old Texans), otherwise it looked as if the Bronocs cold run away with the score. The Packers though stopped the Patriots! Painful though to watch the hapless Jets against the incompetent Dolphins. Like watching inapt college ball. 

I think Manning is the greatest QB ever, living or not.

I remember watching Manning warming up before a game. Payton was practicing a sideline route with Joseph Addai. He would continuously slightly overthrow Addai, maybe get a finger on it, Addai caught a few of them one handed. Then, during the game, they did that exact play, Addai made a one arm catch and scored a TD. Manning is precise enough to practice down to the last inch. He is a thrill to watch. OMAHA :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the Cowboys now dismantling Washington, a week after embarrassing the Colts, I would think that they have as good a chance as any to make it to the Superbowl.

I don't think anybody is threatened by the Colts, I'm glad Houston made it in. The Superbowl will be the Seahawks winning against the Patriots.

The Superbowl will be the Seahawks winning against the Patriots.

I hope not, anyone but the seachickens   :(  

I hope not either, but they are hot. I don't like either one of those teams. Heck….it could be the Steelers-Packers, or Broncos-Cowgirls!