Jubilee Questions

Bill W.

Jubilee Update -

Klipsch approved my special order request! Payment made! Order submitted![:)] I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.

Congrats next time I'm in AZ I'll have to look the place up! I went to a Pub for lunch today with a friend just because they such a nice sounding bar. Unfortunately the speakers are gone and the in wall speakers sound like crap. They had a quad of Heresys mounted above the bar tilted down. I was bummed.

Congrats

Bill -- as a proud owner of a set of Jubilees, I can say with complete confidence that you're going to be very, very pleased.

TB's been telling us for years that the gems are on the Commercial side -- I guess we're just a little hardheaded around here.

Coyote,

The Jubs will be done in marine-grade plywood to make them more weather-resistant for outdoor duty. Seems unwise to attempt this otherwise, considering the investment and their performance. I'm really looking forward to this! (Can't wait to see the look on my customers' faces as well as my competitors.)

Jubilee Update -

Klipsch approved my special order request! Payment made! Order submitted![:)] I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.

Bill I'm so glad this has worked out for you and Klipsch.[Y]

As a Jub owner myself I really believe you made the best choice possible and I will be very interested in what your impressions are after they have been fully installed and setup properly.

mike tn[:)]

• 8 months later...

Well, to unearth an old thread (one of my favorite things) what ever happened to the Jubilees? Haven't heard anything in a long time. Any status? Did it ever go through? Excited viewers want to know!

-Jon

See:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/99200/1001594.aspx#1001594