2007 Pilgrimage Photos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I feel so blessed!

This is Linda and myself and to have her wonderfull support in some of my interest still amazes me![:)]

Linda has heard me talk of how special Klipsch and (Klipsch the company which is defined by it's people in my opinion) for years now and to experience it herself helped her to realize how people could develope such a loyality and friendship with Klipsch's People and their Products.

To all the Klipsch People many of whom I don't know your names but I really want to personally thank you for all that you did for us this pilgrimage and the past pilgrimages also.

mike tn[:D]

post-14473-13819335092918_thumb.jpg

MAN! I reminded Keith to get a group shot before I left ...we even discussed where to take one. He's in TIME OUT!

[:@]

This is proof for a second year that Amy Unger is an indispensible Klipsch team member. If Amy is not there to make it happen, the group pic will not happen.

• Moderators

MAN! I reminded Keith to get a group shot before I left ...we even discussed where to take one. He's in TIME OUT!

This is proof for a second year that Amy Unger is an indispensible Klipsch team member. If Amy is not there to make it happen, the group pic will not happen.

And don't forget the loss of the name badges 3 pilgrimages ago. Face it, y'all need me.

[:)]

Amy,

Don't be too hard on Keith. [;)]

While a group photo would have been nice, I really enjoy looking at these "candid" shots.
If anyone has more, please post them.

Kinda helps you re-live the experience (and it WAS an experience).[:D]

Bob

And don't forget the loss of the name badges 3 pilgrimages ago. Face it, y'all need me.

[:)]

Yea, I forgot who I was again!!

• Moderators

Don't worry, Keith is one of my favorite co-workers, and easily forgivable [:)]

Tom,

I came across a picture of you that I believe is my favorite of the whole bunch. They will be posted hopefully soon!

I really like that carpet in the Mixer room, where can I get it?

The Holiday is going to remodel that room pretty soon. Give them a call. They'll probably just give you the carpet . . .[;)]

It is stained by the tears of those that didn't win the Jubs. [:'(]