2007 Pilgrimage Photos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fini,

We only heard the Jubs in the large room at the Holiday Inn. Not ideal at all. All I could think of was P.A. Would have loved to have heard them in a properly set up romm the way we heard the 60th Anniv. KHorns. Nice! The reference inwall speakers were pretty incredible too.

My pics are still in my camera... so someday.

Bruce

Daddy Dee: I can answer that one for Trey....

Nope: No group picture this year either. DRAT!

First; we didn't do it at the Engineering Center because we got locked out of the cafeteria where we were all supposed to write out our final evaluations of the day's tour. So Trey was forced to cut us loose before the building's security system shut itself down for the day. In our haste, we just plain forgot and figured we'd take the shot after the dinner.

Second; even if we had remembered, there were about 90 people there and we didn't have a serious wide-angle lens so the camera would have been too far away to recognize anyone. It didn't help that we would have been forced to take the photo out-of-doors to fit everyone in and it was pouring rain outside!

Third; at dinner and the townhall meeting, things got so-o busy that no one remembered to take a photo until Trey reminded me around 10 pm and by then, 2/3's of the folks had left.

Last; it was really no one's fault but I'll say it: I'm Sorry! [:(]

I did, however, manage to take a lot of video footage at the mixer and I should be able to lift a lot of still shots off of that.

- Glenn