2007 Pilgrimage Photos

WOW, a bunch of Old Dawgs, maybe I would fit in.................I write this with good spirit, not being mean. Again, Thanks for the pictures for us that didn't go................What NO COYTEE...........

Someone has to have a picture of him. I hardly took any pics, and my son grabbed a few. I didn't talk to nearly as many folks as I wanted to. The pic is of me and dtel, in the background are Roy and Dean. On the far right is skonopa (I think).

Bruce

post-7149-13819335130228_thumb.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me out on this one people.... btw, if you want a large version of one of the pics, email / PM me and I will shoot one off.

Seated with white shirt and glasses: Scorpsfan...next to him with back turned...LarryC and silversport

Directly ahead of them facing the camera in the blue shirt is HarryO. The grey hat floating in the air is being worn by anarchist whom you can't see.

• Moderators

I've got one [:)]

Unfortunately, all the pics I have are HUGE, and the only program I have to resize them is paint, and it's not functioning right now. I am at the mercy of others, so I will get them posted as soon as I can.

Wow, Picky what Model Camera do you have!..........That is a great Close up ......Plus It was a Pleasure meeting you and your Lovely wife

the Nicest Klipsch Published Couple ever!

Thanks, Bill. Yeah, I was about 25 feet away wasn't I. We were using two cameras: A Canon A80 and the new Canon G7. Your photo was taken with the G7.

Oldbuckster: This will have to do until I get some stills from my video footage. This photo has Coytee in it among others:

post-10177-13819335131588_thumb.jpg

I'll probably catch heck for this, but at least I am only showing a back view. Here to the right side are Lisa and Anarchist having, what appears to be, an intense discussion as DeanG looks on. Please forgive me but I need help indentifying the three gentlemen to the left.

post-10177-13819335138788_thumb.jpg

I'll probably catch heck for this, but at least I am only showing a back view. Here to the right side are Lisa and Anarchist having, what appears to be, an intense discussion as DeanG looks on. Please forgive me but I need help indentifying the three gentlemen to the left.

Not sure who the one on the far left is..But he needs to lose some weight [;)] and the other two are BobRiff and his son JoeRiff.

I REALLY wish I would have found a way to have attended. I feel like I really missed something. It looks like everyone had a great time and it looked to be a fine turnout.

Now that I know Fred attended and spoke, I really do wish I could have been there.

[:(]

Having already had it delivered to me, Lisa is now delivering the same message from Craig to Robert. Dr. Who was next.:)

lol, that was hilarious.

I must say that I am rather confused what Lisa liked and didn't like at the pilgrimage.

Here's proof that Indy and Anarchist made nice at dinner...

Body language says absolutely not.

Indy was drunk most of the time so he don't remember; that picture was taken when customsteve was explaining to us how he was going to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Regarding the photo with meagain, I told you all what really happened at the Pilgrimage in my post in two-channel and no-one believed me.