2007 Pilgrimage Photos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Silversport, you have to keep up "appearances" for folks on the forum. We don't want everyone to know how nice we all really are.[;)]

...no, no NO...Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...drat...you are of course...correct!...[8-|]

Bill

Help me out on this one people.... btw, if you want a large version of one of the pics, email / PM me and I will shoot one off.

Seated with white shirt and glasses: Scorpsfan...next to him with back turned...LarryC and silversport

That's HarryO in blue shirt over by the bar, making sure no riff-raff got into da joint.

"Rock Stars": ColterPhoto1, IndyKlipschFan, Picky, Dtel...

You guys look like Roadies for some 80s hair metal band reunion tour.

Ha-ha! Yeah, isn't that a laugh? LOL Michael told us not to smile when Verna took the picture and I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face to save my arse! LOL [;)]

Look at all these happy Klipschers...plus Colter and Picky who are two of the most imposing Klipschers around. [;)]

I wish I was there...[:'(]

then do it, don't cry, just do it

I rode 19 hours each way on a bus too, I am sure you of all the people can make time and pay for the trip (unless of course tcsounds made you a poor man?)

• Moderators

Jay rode 19 hours each way on a bus....Michael Hurd drove from Canada....dtel and I drove from south Missisissippi....800 miles...so I agree with Jay...just do it, it's worth it...

We have made the Pilgrimage two years in a row...first year it took us about eight hours to get to Hope....this year it took us thirteen hours to get to Indy....so JUST DO IT......

• 6 months later...

Nice big bump for those on the fence of considering to go or not.... check out the pictures! Also, what we were not able to photograph ( or even acknowledge ) was BETTER than what was shown. Not to mention that Klipsch rolls out the red carpet! We were made to feel welcome, and our comments and suggestions for existing and future products certainly did not fall on deaf ears. ( we had a very important set of ears there! )

If you are thinking of doing it, just DO IT! We had Jay hop on a bus for 19 hours, plus I drove a HECK of a long way just to make it. ( 12 hours and a bit just to Detroit MI )