Happy 4th of July

Sometime during the day, take a moment and think of the Greatness of our Forefathers for giving use this Day to Celebrate, and just how smart they were setting up our form of Government............Is This The Greatest Country In The World or What ??????????? Uncle Sam lives in us all, and I just pray we get through our present brain fart, and we bring our Armed forces Home....God Bless America....God Bless Us All......that's it.......

• Like 1

...well, last week I was asked by my boss if I had anything planned for the 4th as I have to work until Midnight tonight...I said..."No sir, why would anything be planned for me on my Birthday?"...[;)]...he didn't see the humor...but I still get to keep my job...for today!

Thanks Tarheel!,

Bill

Happy 231'st America!! Great day to work.....[:(] But, no interruptions, lotsa' paperwork done, quarterly grant reports done, off to check the boats (they have to started and warmed up every day), cruise the boat ramps (why, I don't know, because Lake Okeechobee is at it's historical low level, you can't launch, and you can drive a jacked up pick up truck across it...[:S]). Take the kids to the movies (The Rise of the Silver Surfer). Go home cook hotdogs and hamburgers , wait for the evening thunderstorm [:P], and be very thankful we live in the United States.

Have a great one!!!

• Moderators

Happy 4th of July everyone. And...Happy Birthday Bill!

We also celebrated birthdays today....three of our grandchildren...Rylee, who is one year old, birthday was 6/7...Allie, sister of Rylee, who will be six on 7/29 and Buddy, cousin of Allie and Rylee, who will be seven 7/26. What a great day...the kids made their own cupcakes instead of birthday cakes, they tie-dyed T-shirts, shorts, undies and a crib sheet for Rylee, opened gifts, went swimming and shot fireworks tonight, not to mention the delicious hot dogs and hamburgers cooked on the grill. They had a grand time.

Thank God we have the freedoms we do in this country and thanks to all of those who keep us safe to enjoy those freedoms.