New Palladium Pictures

damonrpayne

Beautiful pictures, but it amazes me that so many speaker companies show their speakers set up in a room or rooms with lots of glass and hardwood and likely the acoustics of a shower room. Those rooms do photograph very well, though.

Disclaimer: this is my educated opinion, not Klipsch's.

Listen to the Palladium podcast where Jim Garret notes that one thing they're looking for in a Palladium dealer is having high end electronics around. I feel this goes more towards the image of the product than an official Klipsch endorsement of McIntosh. The Palladium is a high end product and you should have high end electronics with it, if you will. I consider it in the same realm as Andy W's post about binding posts on the reference series: the science shows bi-wiring is boolshit, but people expect it so they include it.

Anyone who has a cat.

I must have 4 well-behaved cats...they've never clawed either the Cornwalls (with grills on) nor my RB-75 (with grills off), nor any other loudspeakers in the house. But I've had over both family and friend's rug-rats (i.e. brats) who've pushed in dome dust covers on various speakers throughout the house![:@]

I'll have the cats anyday.

Anyone who has a cat.

I must have 4 well-behaved cats...they've never clawed either the Cornwalls (with grills on) nor my RB-75 (with grills off), nor any other loudspeakers in the house. But I've had over both family and friend's rug-rats (i.e. brats) who've pushed in dome dust covers on various speakers throughout the house!Angry

I'll have the cats anyday.

My girlfriends cat went after my grills once. I had water guns in the room just in case. Cat is now well behaved around speakers.